Profile for SEP > Reviews

Content by SEP

SEP

High Quality ~ 8 x 40 Binoculars. All Purpose High Magnification Porro Prism Lightweight. Fully Coated High Quality Optics 8x40 Ideal For General Purpose All Round Use with Lens Caps, Strap, Carry Bag, Lens Cleaning Cloth etc
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift, 15 Feb. 2014
A lot of trouble with the delivery as they never arrived. This was followed by email exchanges & a request for ME to go to the to the poat office sorting office & check they didn't have it sitting on a shelf. I did not appreciate that. A birthday present for my son who was pleased with them when they finally arrived. I did not get the opportunity to see the product. As a result I can make no comment on them.

Verdi: Rigoletto
Verdi: Rigoletto

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Verdi: Rigoletto (Audio CD)
Just as I hoped--a very good recording inspite of how long ago was this performance. It arrived in the time promised & as usual was carefully packaged.

Brand New Garden Knee Pads - Slate
Brand New Garden Knee Pads - Slate
Offered by General Stores Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy and don't live up to the hype, 18 July 2013
Nice & comfy but they continually slip down no matter how tight I fit them. Very disappointing--I'd rather continue to use my old ones [another make] which after years of wear have become pretty worn.