Profile for eweston > Reviews

eweston

Page: 1 | 2
Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 Capped Ball Pen Medium Assorted Colours - Tub of 45 + 5
Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 Capped Ball Pen Medium Assorted Colours - Tub of 45 + 5

4.0 out of 5 stars ... colours however the way the pens themselves are very easy to write with, 1 Jan. 2015
Lots of blues/blacks/reds within the tub and a small amount of other colours however the way the pens themselves are very easy to write with.

Learning Resources Answer Buzzers
Learning Resources Answer Buzzers
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
These buzzers have helped add interest to a range of lessons.

Ladies Womens Sweater Frozen Olaf Novelty Knitted Winter Christmas Jumper Tops
Ladies Womens Sweater Frozen Olaf Novelty Knitted Winter Christmas Jumper Tops
Offered by Craze clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
Comfy and well made jumper, which has given me lots of wear this winter.

Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml
Offered by European Specials

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
Well packaged and a very good price. Absolutely love my new perfume!

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 Days to a fitter body!, 11 Feb. 2014
I watched the exercises before I tried the DVD and thought it looked easy enough. The exercises are simple...but SO effective. After one day I could feel the exercises working in my muscles, and noticed a difference within 2 weeks of using this DVD. It works you hard, and fast and leaves you with a better body by the end!

Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars These really work!, 11 Feb. 2014
I have always been a grazer (and not a healthy one!) and wanted to try the 5:2 diet in order to become fitter and healthier. These Ketone tablets worked from Day One - I felt less hungry and was able to stop snacking between meals and be satisfied with less food during meals. For the price they are, I recommend them to anyone. Best product I've bought.

Talk for Writing across the Curriculum: How to teach non-fiction writing 5-12 years
by Pie Corbett

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth buying!, 11 Feb. 2014
This is one of the best books I've bought - I have found this book a fantastic resource for Literacy lessons. It is full of really useful ideas and ways to get children talking about writing within a lesson, and producing excellent work during non-fiction modules.

Chloe Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Chloe Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 11 Feb. 2014
Bought as a gift for my mum for Christmas. The package arrived quickly, and was secure and undamaged. The product was perfect as a gift.

Briar Rose
Briar Rose
by Jana Oliver

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't judge the book by it's cover., 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Briar Rose (Paperback)
I bought this as a child in my class had it, and it looked interesting as a mix of fairy tale and modern life. However, it contains language unsuitable for primary school children, and I would warn parents to read the book before they give it to a child! The story is loosely based around Sleeping Beauty, but unless it was called Briar Rose it would be hard to tell this from the story.

WELSH RUGBY UNION 2014 SQUARE  CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
WELSH RUGBY UNION 2014 SQUARE CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and service, 11 Feb. 2014
Arrived quickly, in very secure packaging. I'm really glad I bought this calendar, and it makes a great addition to my bedroom.

Page: 1 | 2