Profile for Mr. Paul Gilzean > Reviews

Content by Mr. Paul Gilzean

Mr. Paul Gilzean (Scotland)

Masking The Truth (A Robert Young of Newbiggin Mystery Book 6)
Masking The Truth (A Robert Young of Newbiggin Mystery Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Masking the Truth, 10 Jun. 2015
Masking the Truth as with all Stuart's books takes you to the streets of old Edinburgh, into a wee close where you feel you have traveled back in time watching the story unfold. Watching the stalls being set up and Robert walking to the tollbooth to get Charles. Stuart I curtsy to you, this series of books are one of my very favourites and you sir are one of my favourite Authors. I wait with baited breath for your next instalment where my namesake is about to stand trial. Thank you for the glorious read, I have returned to modern day for a short time. Sincerely your biggest fan. SG

The Last Dance (A Robert Young of Newbiggin Mystery Book 5)
The Last Dance (A Robert Young of Newbiggin Mystery Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars The last Dance, 25 Jan. 2015
I am a huge fan of Stuart S Laing, his writing is encapsulating. I feel I have been in Edinburgh with the Characters. I curtsy to you Stuart and I'm hoping there will be another book. So many people I didn't see in this book so can't wait to find out what they have been doing while The Last Dance has been taking place.
I would say to anyone who likes a good mystery book full of characters that you end up feeling that you know once the book is finished read all Mr Laings
Books, I assure you that you will read them many times as you will never be able to resist the chance to walk the streets of Edinburgh with the wonderful characters.

Sanctus: Part Two
Sanctus: Part Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Book one was amazing , book two not quite as good but still a very good read and still can 't wait to read book 3. Superb series so far

Another Man's War: The True Story of One Man's Battle to Save Children in the Sudan
by Sam Childers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jun. 2013
Amazing story of s mans determination against all odds, the film is incredible too, even more so as its true.

Slightly Out of Focus (Modern Library)
Slightly Out of Focus (Modern Library)
by Robert Capa

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 3 Feb. 2013
The life of a photographer/ Photojournslist is never an easy one during times of war, follow Mr Capa as he travels through World War 2. This is written in such a nice and easy narrative which makes it a pleasure to read .....;0)

Boys Blue Time Tutor/Teacher Velcro Watch-Reflex
Boys Blue Time Tutor/Teacher Velcro Watch-Reflex
Offered by Caths Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent learning watch, brilliant, 3 Jan. 2010
My son found this watch so easy that he has learnt very quickly to tell the time. Its made more simple for him with the words "to" and "past" printed on the face and on the outside the numbers going up in 5's. Its a very smart looking watch too. Excellent buy.