Profile for Miss J. Hunt > Reviews

Content by Miss J. Hunt

Miss J. Hunt (Coventry, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Sambucol Immuno Forte - Pack of 30 Capsules
Sambucol Immuno Forte - Pack of 30 Capsules
Price: 9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars sambucol immuno forte caps, 8 April 2014
I have been taking these for about 8 months and so far I have only had one slight cold. That is a miracle for me as I usually catch everything that is going around. I have them delivered now once a month so I don't have to keep ordering them which is a bonus. I have recommended them to friends and family

Pope Francis in his Own Words
Pope Francis in his Own Words
Price: 4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars pope francis in his own words, 8 Jan 2014
a book you can dip into. Very inspiring man. Have recommended to others to buy and read. A good introduction about the Pope

eimo-Electronics 10-IN-1 STYLUS PENS PACK - iphone/ipad/tablet/SAMSUNG GALAXY BEAM i8520 - Green / White / Pink / Silver / Baby Blue / Black / Gold / Purple / Red / Blue - VALUE PACK-Original by eimo
Offered by eimo
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars eimo 10 in 1 stylus pens pack, 30 Dec 2013
I purchased these for a friend who got a mini ipad for Christmas. I thought there was only one in the pack - I didn't read it properly - but for less than 4 to receive 10 was a surprise. I tried one out on my tablet and phone and was very happy to say they worked far better than the one I got with my tablet. I would definitely recommend these to my friends. Very stylish too.

Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
Price: 8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars mind over medicine, 3 Oct 2013
A very sensible book. The mind is very powerful if only we could understand it. We also need medical help but they can live side by side.

Daffodil HPC500 Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Daffodil HPC500 Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars wrist blood pressure monitor, 5 Sep 2013
This item came within a couple of days of ordering. It is perfect. It works quickly and painlessly unlike the upper arm versions. As I have fibromyalgia this is the better option for taking my blood pressure.

Pack Up Your Troubles
Pack Up Your Troubles
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars pack up your troubles, 5 July 2013
more like this please from Pam weaver. I have read all her four books, can't wait for more. Hooked from the first pages.

Home Front Girls
Home Front Girls
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantistic book from Rosie Goodwin, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Home Front Girls (Kindle Edition)
From the first page you are gripped. Living in Coventry and knowing the Owen Owen store very well brings this story all the more to life. Would recommend this to anyone especially if you have never read another book by Rosie Goodwin before.

Cross Mini Ballpoint Refill Pk of 2 Medium Blue
Cross Mini Ballpoint Refill Pk of 2 Medium Blue
Offered by Webster's Pen Shop
Price: 2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars cross refills, 21 Feb 2013
These were delivered in two days and were exactly as I ordered. The pens I have came with a note that the ink could not be changed so was delighted when I found these refills. All I had to do was take off the tops from the used refill and put it on the new one. Perfect. Will buy again when I need more. I also bought the same refills in black.

Help! I'm an Irish Innkeeper
Help! I'm an Irish Innkeeper
by Maureen Erde

1.0 out of 5 stars what a load of rubbish, 5 Feb 2013
Bought this book because the writer is a relative of a friend. Not a book I would read again nor one I would recommend to others. Incidently my friend thought it all so fabricated and pure drivel.

Better Days will Come
Better Days will Come
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 5 Feb 2013
I bought this book on a whim. So glad I did. I couldn't put it down. Very well written and compelling read. As soon as I finished reading I sought out other books by Pam Weaver, discovering that she has only written one other similar novel. Bought that too and awaiting future stories from this writer. Certainly a writer to look out for.

Page: 1 | 2