Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Content by Bookworm

Bookworm (Hereford, UK)

Wait For Me (Against All Odds Book 1)
Wait For Me (Against All Odds Book 1)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspense, mystery and romance, 4 Feb 2013
This was a fantastic book it kept me guessing right tool then end! I was so intrigued by the characters and their lives I would definitely recommend reading it!!!

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
by J. K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, 3 Feb 2013
I didn't read these books as a kid but my son was really interested in reading them so I bought him the first one and he loves and I'm quite enjoying it too!! We will definitely be reading the series.

Never Sorry: Volume 2 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)
Never Sorry: Volume 2 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me guessing!!!, 23 Jan 2013
This was an excellent mystery book!! I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen in the end and was so shocked in the end. I definitely recommend this book.

Never Buried: Volume 1 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)
Never Buried: Volume 1 (Leigh Koslow Mystery Series)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mystery, 23 Jan 2013
This book kept me guessing right until the very end!! I didn't figure out who it was and thought it was very well written. This is the second book I have read by this author and really enjoy her books.

Long Time Coming
Long Time Coming
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really captured me, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Long Time Coming (Kindle Edition)
I felt like I really knew the characters and read it over a few days. Very well written and kept me turning the page.

The Woeful Second World War (Horrible Histories)
The Woeful Second World War (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 Jan 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old son and he has found it really interesting and has learnt some great facts and has inspired him to want to know more. It is pitched at the right level so he really understands what he is reading.

Barmy British Empire (Horrible Histories)
Barmy British Empire (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 23 Jan 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old son who is really interested in the British Empire and he has really enjoyed reading this book and has read it twice now!!! I would definitely recommend!

Spiderman Printed Rug
Spiderman Printed Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent my son loves it!!, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Spiderman Printed Rug
I bought this rug for my son's spiderman room. He absolutly loves it and it looks great. The perfect size for his floor space and the colour and detail is great! It doesn't look cheap which is a plus as sometimes they can look a bit off. Would definitely recommend to those that love spiderman and are looking for the perfect finishing touch to a spiderman room or just to add a bit of spiderman to a room.

My First Message (Experiencing God)
My First Message (Experiencing God)
by Eugene H Peterson
Price: 12.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent my son loves it!!, 28 Jun 2010
This kids bible is brilliant! The stories are adapted for children in a really good way that doesnt miss anything out and is easy for young children to understand. My son is 4 and he always wants this read to him at bedtime aand he always wants more than 1 story. My 6-year-old nephew also really likes this bible and enjoys reading it. It has questions so that you can really make the story interactive and relevant to them. It also has a prayer idea which makes them think about prayer and not just learn words. I would definately recommend this to anyone who wants to introduce there children to the bible.