Profile for Beauty Knowledge > Reviews

SELF ADHESIVE WHEELIE BIN / DUSTBIN NUMBER STICKERS - 3 - PACK OF 3
SELF ADHESIVE WHEELIE BIN / DUSTBIN NUMBER STICKERS - 3 - PACK OF 3
Offered by Namemark Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 July 2014
Arrived very quickly, applied the same day, and found the clear cover very useful - had a spare set so applied to the outside electric meter.

HIGH PERFORMANCE WHEELIE BIN NUMBER STICKERS - 4 - PACK OF 3
HIGH PERFORMANCE WHEELIE BIN NUMBER STICKERS - 4 - PACK OF 3
Offered by Namemark Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars really useful, 7 July 2014
Our bins have often got mixed up with neighbours, despite having numbers painting on a bit messily. Now with these stickers on the lids our numbers are much clearer. Now I think all the neighbours will want them!

Feathered Serpent 2012
Feathered Serpent 2012
by Junius Podrug
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 27 Jan 2014
We had just been on holiday in Mexico and visited Teotihuacan and I saw this book in the airport, I didn't buy it at the time but I made a note and sought it out on Amazon. Its excellent really merges past and present and brought a fascinating Mayan culture to life for me and I could draw on my own memories of visiting the Mexican history museum and Teotihuacan.

Making Scents
Making Scents
by Sue Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Making Scents (Paperback)
I came across the author on twitter and found out she founded one of my favourite brands - Susan Molyneux - so was fascinated to hear about her book which described the start up intertwined into a fictional story. I read the first chapter and then on the next opening I finished the book in a morning! A beautiful story and really interesting insight into the cosmetic industry.

Cocoa Ration Body Butter 200ml
Cocoa Ration Body Butter 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect body butter, 23 Oct 2013
This is one of the richest body butters I've ever tried, obviously must have lots of cocoa butter and shea butter in it to make it this thick. Its goes on thick but seems to melt and disappear into your skin, with a slight waxy barrier, which is good. When I apply to feet and legs they are wonderfully soft and smooth the next day. I've been using for a few months now and the tub never seems to run out.

Rose Kiss Spritz 100ml
Rose Kiss Spritz 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Multifunctional rose petals, 23 Oct 2013
Its rare to find a rose water on its own, most products tend to be water, glycerine and rose oil - instead of 100% rose petal water. I keep finding more an more uses for it ie toner, cleanser, make up fixer, perfume gift for little girls. Its addictive I use it every day.

Daily Defence Moisturiser 50ml
Daily Defence Moisturiser 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for sensitive skin, 23 Oct 2013
I find this light gel like formula absorbs really easily into my skin and doesn't leave an oily/greasy residue behind. Its so light I can wear foundation over the top. I often cycle in traffic so love the face my face is shielded from traffic pollution and stays calm.

Nighty Night Cream 50ml
Nighty Night Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for mature skin, 23 Oct 2013
I'm 47 so don't really like to use too much foundation or powder on my face as it can look ageing in certain lights. I find with this cream, which is incredibly light considering all the lovely plant oils, my skin looks more radiant and I feel confident enough to go out with a natural complexion. I've been also applying this to my decollatage and it really seems to have reduced the deep lines caused by too much sun damage.

Lay Back & Think of England Rose Oil 200ml
Lay Back & Think of England Rose Oil 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A lazy way to moisturise, 23 Oct 2013
I find I need just over 2/3 a capful in the bath, and there is a big whoosh of fragrance and the bathroom smells of roses as do I when I get out the bath, and my skin feels lovely and soft afterwards.

Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml
Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Hides effects of sleepless nights, 23 Oct 2013
I get frequent insomnia and often have dark circles, I first came across this product at Spitalfield Market over a year ago, and have been using it continuously for a year. My fine lines are gone and not a hint of puffiness or bags. I tend to use every 3 days to maintain and its really worked for me.

Page: 1 | 2