Profile for Ms. L. J. Sargent > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. J. Sargent

Ms. L. J. Sargent "Lisa" (Essex UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trust Tytan 2.1 Speaker Set for PC, Laptop, UK-Plug - Black
Trust Tytan 2.1 Speaker Set for PC, Laptop, UK-Plug - Black
Offered by Tribal UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Three years of faithful service and only a hard wired cable failure was the fault., 17 April 2015
After 3 years of constant use, the only thing that failed was the wire that went to the sound card on the pc. When I went to change it, I realised that the volume control is hard wired into the cable, meaning I was forced to buy a new set of speakers. But, and this is the big but, what a great set of speakers they are. Still using them now, but the channel keeps switching without me doing anything. Oh well, the speakers did not let me down, just the hard wiring.

Canon EF 50mm - f/1.4 USM Lens
Canon EF 50mm - f/1.4 USM Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars You step closer or step back, not the lens., 13 Mar. 2015
Barrel is a little harder than what I am used to, but it's just a prime lens.

Transcend 64GB Premium SDXC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card
Transcend 64GB Premium SDXC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Mar. 2015
Cheap and cheerful

QUMOX 64GB SD XC 64 GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-I Secure Digital Memory Card HighSpeed Write:40MB/s Read: 80MB/s
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for non HD video cameras, 13 Mar. 2015
Briliant

Kingston Technology  USB 3.0 Media Reader
Kingston Technology USB 3.0 Media Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars For that something special, 13 Mar. 2015
Brilliant device for people who have an internal card reader that stops working after windows 8 update.

Canon Lens Hood ES-71II For EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens
Canon Lens Hood ES-71II For EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Mar. 2015
Thanks

Hoya 58mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Hoya 58mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very clear and clean., 13 Mar. 2015
Before I even mounted the lens onto the camera I noticed that it was a little smudged. I cleaned it, but this did not help. If I notice it on my photos then it will go back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2015 4:35 PM GMT

Arctic Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler
Arctic Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler

4.0 out of 5 stars Tighten up your screws after changing memory!, 22 Nov. 2014
After four years of being attached to my I7 processor I have only had once complaint and that was purely my own fault. On changing the memory for the low profile ones that do fit under this heat sink, by the way, one of the screws worked loose and I did not notice it until my computer reported a processor over temperature warning on my BIOS.
Just tightened the screw, one of which might need the fan taking off, and Bob's your uncle, fingers crossed the heat sink is now tight again and no over temperature warning has been reported since.
Lesson learnt from this adventure? Don't trust the screws to stay in place when fiddling with your memory. Always check for any movement left and right across your processor.

Official Doctor Who 2015 Wall Calendar (Calendars 2015)
Official Doctor Who 2015 Wall Calendar (Calendars 2015)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

2.0 out of 5 stars Google Doctor Who Series 8 and download the pictures onto your desktop - cheaper., 15 Nov. 2014
It would be quicker and cheaper to make your own from googling pictures of Doctor Who Series 8 and printing them out. Sorry, but I have The Doctor Series 8 on my Windows 8 as a desktop far easier than buying a picture with a calendar.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2015 12:42 PM GMT

G-Skill 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Ares Memory Kit (1600MHz, 10-10-10-30, 1.5v, F3-1600C10D-16GAO, Intel XMP Ready)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
Working very sweetly in an i7 Sandybridge set up. No need for overclocking either.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3