Profile for Ms. L. J. Sargent > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. J. Sargent

Ms. L. J. Sargent "Lisa" (Essex UK)

Page: 1 | 2
We're The Millers - Extended Cut [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
We're The Millers - Extended Cut [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Can't stop watching it, fab.

Britpop At The BBC
Britpop At The BBC
Price: 6.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at the BBC, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Britpop At The BBC (Audio CD)
Not actually from the BBC. They are the studio versions and a waste of money. You could have got the studio versions from I Tunes, or better still, from the BBC itself. Total waste of time and why Amazon sent me an incentive to buy it is just a waste of time too. I'm listening to it now and not one bit is the BBC and the live section is an after thought. All they have done is added the DJ's name and made it look big by putting BBC initials on it. Joke!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2014 9:30 PM BST

Hisense RM411N4GR1 Frost Free Combi Fridge Freezer - Red
Hisense RM411N4GR1 Frost Free Combi Fridge Freezer - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colour and an okay fridge freezer, but with faults, 11 Jun 2014
Like me, if you have a dull kitchen then the red version which I have, will certainly add that little something to the room. It is a 70/30 fridge freezer and the drawers for the freezer are massive and take a lot of food. The highlighted readout is great too. I leave mine on Intelligent setting, but you can easily change it to suit you. Not tried the holiday setting myself, yet.
If, like me you like to buy those 2 litre bulk drink bottles then you will find a fault with the fridge bottom tray when opening and closing the door. It needs quite a pull to open the fridge and as you open it, your 2 litre bottle has no upper guard and thus you cannot stop the bottle falling onto the floor. We have done this about 5 times now and we have given up trying to find a way to catch it or at least stop the bottle from falling to the floor. So, if you don't mind your drinks losing it's fizz then there is nothing wrong with this fridge freezer.
Mines been here six months and there are no other complaints.

Epson WorkForce WF-7610DWF A3 Duplex Print, Scan, Copy and Fax - (Wi-Fi, Ethernet and A3 Double-sided Printing)
Price: 182.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but the paper quality baffles the unsuspecting, 31 Mar 2014
Very good printer, but when loading different paper than A4, you need to play about with the tray AND tell the printer that you are printing with MATTE paper specified otherwise you will never get passed a big flashing red light saying wrong paper selected what do you want to do next.
Just go through the menu and find MATTE and press okay. Then tell your computer/mobile that you have changed the paper type to MATTE and you will have no more trouble.
Baptism with fire, or what?
Otherwise, brilliant large printer!

GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 8.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware, the wire unwinds!, 20 Oct 2013
Good but not on the design because the two wire plates that you are supposed to turn round to sit in a position of your choosing soon unwinds and you have to use pliers to bend the wire back into shape. Best to get the deluxe version instead.

Pike & Co. Digging Hoe - 1350mm
Pike & Co. Digging Hoe - 1350mm
Offered by Alex Whyte
Price: 26.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for soft sand removal, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pike & Co. Digging Hoe - 1350mm
I am the secretary of The Corringham Light Railway Society and we needed to find the old crossing under 6 tons of sand and rubble and within hours we were through the sand and into the rubble below.
Worth every penny for the railway enthusiasts trying to find what is left of a forgotten railway.

The Corringham Light Railway, A New History: Including Kynoch's Works, Kynochtown/Coryton, and the Oil Industry
by Peter Kay
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The Corringham Light Railway is still around today!!!!, 7 May 2013
With great thanks to Peter Kay for his undying love of this forgotten line that is still turning up metalwork over 60 years later.
This book covers everything the last set of books of the line did plus interviews from locals that traveled, worked and lived on the line.
If you ever fancied a walk on the track bed then please make sure that this book is under your arm at the time.
Welcome to an industrial age that will never be forgotten.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Order size larger, 5 Nov 2012
These coats are a must for winter, but the cut is so tight, you'd have to order a larger size. I first bought one in an xxl but because of the elastication, it really makes the coat tight, I guess for the right reasons.
If you buy the right size, you will love it. Warm in the right places.

MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 Plus (Anniversary Offer) incl. Photo Manager MX Deluxe
Offered by ERSO-Media
Price: 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Problems with rendering and there's more..., 25 Oct 2012
I can only rate this as being in the same class as their previous MEP, but there are a few flaws that I have told Magix about. They have informed me that there are a few problems with this programme and have given me one update to do already. The problem starts with rendering, but now seems to be in saving your video in .MEP too.
Without the first update, your video freezes minutes into running on You Tube. The update fixes this. But, there is more, that Magix have assured me they are addressing. First of all, when playing back your video before or after saving as a file .MVP the video looks clear and crisp, but when uploaded to You Tube my video's looked like they were being recorded in something lower that 420p. (All my camera's are 720p or 1080p) Also, when filling in the description box, don't hit the return button because it now jumps straight to Keywords. Another press of the return button and it's rendering, where you can't stop it, why it's gone like this, is beyond my comprehension.
All I cam say is, if you have Magix MEP 2012 then stick with that until Magix does understand what has gone wrong with their new version and they release a fix to all these problems. I'm back to using the tried and tested MEP 2012, until I get an email and a new update, because this programme makes me look like I'm just recording in 420p, not Full HD.

Seagate STBX1000200 1TB Expansion 2.5 inch External Hard Drive
Seagate STBX1000200 1TB Expansion 2.5 inch External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller version of big brother, 14 April 2012
When I received this package I thought that I had been sent the wrong item but then I realised that time and progression has seen the big hard drives that you put into computers I have, has been downsized to laptop size HD.
Do not worry about the USB3 it's USB2 just that bit faster, no difference, because everything today gets on just as well as it did some months before.
Considering the size, what an improvement, but for storage, it still does what the big brother version has done for me.
No problems and well done.

Page: 1 | 2