Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Ms. L. J. Sargent > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. J. Sargent

Ms. L. J. Sargent "Lisa" (Essex UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CSL - 300 Mbit/s WiFi Adapter with antenna connector and removable antenna / Wireless LAN / USB 2.0 Adaptor / Mini Dongle 802.11n/b/g / SMA connection 150 54 / works with Windows 7 + Windows 8 + Windows 8.1 / Raspberry Pi / MacOS | particularly high coverage
Offered by CSL-Computer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Windows 8.1 64 bit version, 13 Aug. 2015
Does not work with windows 8.1. The device is recognised and Windows update puts in the drivers but it does not work. So I tried to install the CD drivers and a big message appeared saying that this device is not compatible with this computer. A great shame because I need something like this to try and install Windows 10 when I disable my own wifi module. Have to go back to LAN now, so do not buy this product if you want it to work.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2015 12:28 PM BST

Sony KDL-43W756C Smart Full HD 1080p 43 Inch TV (2015 Model)
Sony KDL-43W756C Smart Full HD 1080p 43 Inch TV (2015 Model)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sony Bravia 2015 TV's are a nightmare in the making, 3 July 2015
Something is seriously wrong with this TV. The picture is brilliant, but when it comes to the software and services, don't bother, it will just shut down. Sony help is non existent. I mean, I know how to hold the remote control and press a button on it, but when you ask what this button does and its consequences, then forget it because its not there and you are left scratching your head in wonder.
You have to factory reset the minute it throws a wobbly because you can't cancel it, even if you didn't cause the fault in the first place. Slow? An OAP can walk quicker.
The update has just made it worse. No BBC Iplayer or anything good to review, basically. Google android and its co-haunts hound you every minute when you venture off hdmi inputs.
Seriously, I chose this because Samsung had no reviews or anything good going for it. Now I am regretting buying Sony, at least this had reviews, all bad I might add. The only thing going for it is the brilliant picture and that's it.
Sony, 2015 is your worst nightmare for TV's. Suggestions for this great looking, brilliant picture TV? Do not move from your hdmi input or you will regret you ever grabbed the remote because you'll never put it down again. True statement. Sort it out Sony or else.

Trust Tytan 2.1 Speaker Set for PC, Laptop, UK-Plug - Black
Trust Tytan 2.1 Speaker Set for PC, Laptop, UK-Plug - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Three years of faithful service and only a hard wired cable failure was the fault., 17 April 2015
After 3 years of constant use, the only thing that failed was the wire that went to the sound card on the pc. When I went to change it, I realised that the volume control is hard wired into the cable, meaning I was forced to buy a new set of speakers. But, and this is the big but, what a great set of speakers they are. Still using them now, but the channel keeps switching without me doing anything. Oh well, the speakers did not let me down, just the hard wiring.

Canon EF 50mm - f/1.4 USM Lens
Canon EF 50mm - f/1.4 USM Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars You step closer or step back, not the lens., 13 Mar. 2015
Barrel is a little harder than what I am used to, but it's just a prime lens.

Transcend 64GB Premium SDXC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card
Transcend 64GB Premium SDXC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Mar. 2015
Cheap and cheerful

QUMOX 64GB SD XC 64 GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-I Secure Digital Memory Card HighSpeed Write:40MB/s Read: 80MB/s
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for non HD video cameras, 13 Mar. 2015
Briliant

Kingston Technology  USB 3.0 Media Reader
Kingston Technology USB 3.0 Media Reader
Offered by CherryTree-Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars For that something special, 13 Mar. 2015
Brilliant device for people who have an internal card reader that stops working after windows 8 update.

Canon Lens Hood ES-71II For EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens
Canon Lens Hood ES-71II For EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Mar. 2015
Thanks

Hoya 58mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Hoya 58mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very clear and clean., 13 Mar. 2015
Before I even mounted the lens onto the camera I noticed that it was a little smudged. I cleaned it, but this did not help. If I notice it on my photos then it will go back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2015 4:35 PM GMT

Arctic Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler
Arctic Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler
Offered by Tekeurope UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Tighten up your screws after changing memory!, 22 Nov. 2014
After four years of being attached to my I7 processor I have only had once complaint and that was purely my own fault. On changing the memory for the low profile ones that do fit under this heat sink, by the way, one of the screws worked loose and I did not notice it until my computer reported a processor over temperature warning on my BIOS.
Just tightened the screw, one of which might need the fan taking off, and Bob's your uncle, fingers crossed the heat sink is now tight again and no over temperature warning has been reported since.
Lesson learnt from this adventure? Don't trust the screws to stay in place when fiddling with your memory. Always check for any movement left and right across your processor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3