Profile for EJ > Reviews

Content by EJ

EJ

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Rhodes Travel Pack (Globetrotter Travel Guide)
Rhodes Travel Pack (Globetrotter Travel Guide)
by Paul Harcourt Davies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good travel guide, 11 Jun. 2015
Found it useful when planning our holiday to Lindos on the island of Rhodes. Hopefully will be even more useful whilst we are out there. Have used Globetrotter travel guides before and found them to be informative and concise.

CellDeal Oven Bake Polymer Clay Modelling Moulding MixedColour 32 Starter Pack
CellDeal Oven Bake Polymer Clay Modelling Moulding MixedColour 32 Starter Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, 7 May 2015
Granddaughter was pleased with it and used it straight away to make more models. Individual packets of clay were small but the range of colours were good. I thought it was a good purchase for the price I paid. Would recommend.

How Easy Is That?
How Easy Is That?
by Ina Garten

5.0 out of 5 stars Ina Garten fan, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: How Easy Is That? (Hardcover)
Bought for my daughter who has other Barefoot Contessa cook books so I knew I was on to a winner.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cheese Touch Board Game
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cheese Touch Board Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Try it, 12 Jan. 2015
My 9yr old granddaughter asked for this for Christmas but not sure if she has played it yet as no comment from her which is why I rated it 'good'. Downside to this game that I picked up on was that minimum players was 3. Definitely seemed to be a game for children 9yrs and over.

Loom Magic Creatures!: 25 Awesome Animals and Mythical Beings for a Rainbow of Critters
by Becky Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, easy to follow book, 12 Jan. 2015
My 9yr old granddaughter is loom band crazy and loves making characters, animals etc for family and friends. She loved this book and has started making creatures from it, easy to follow instructions. Good addition to the loom band books she already has.

Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2015 (Annuals 2015)
Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2015 (Annuals 2015)
by Robert Leroy Ripley

4.0 out of 5 stars Unbelieveable, 12 Jan. 2015
Bought for my son-in-law who likes these types of books and asks for them every year. He was impressed with it.

Planes 2: Fire and Rescue [DVD]
Planes 2: Fire and Rescue [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roberts Gannaway
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jan. 2015
I really liked 'Planes' although lots of people said story was too similar to 'Cars' but this film is even better, a stand alone film. Would recommend.

I Used to Know That: Stuff You Forgot From School
I Used to Know That: Stuff You Forgot From School
by Caroline Taggart

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think, 12 Jan. 2015
My son-in-law asked for this for Christmas, really in to this kind of thing. He was impressed with it.

Snowman Waving Goodbye
Snowman Waving Goodbye
Offered by worldwide_distributor

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Snowman Waving Goodbye
Ordered this after being let down by a previous seller. Lovely item, not too big, good size. Looks more expensive than price paid. Good value. My daughter loved it and wants more from the collection. Happy customer.

Tom Gates Extra Special Treats (... not)
Tom Gates Extra Special Treats (... not)
by Liz Pichon

5.0 out of 5 stars Winning purchase, 12 Jan. 2015
Bought for my 9yr old granddaughter for Christmas, she has other Tom Gates books so I knew I was on to a winner. I bought her 2 books and she has read them already, loved them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7