Profile for SOFA > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Brabantia Pedal Bin with Plastic Bucket, 3 Litre - White
Brabantia Pedal Bin with Plastic Bucket, 3 Litre - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Usual excellent quality; neat little bin..

New Non Slip Heavy Duty Kitchen Mats Utility Rust Terracotta Washable Rugs
New Non Slip Heavy Duty Kitchen Mats Utility Rust Terracotta Washable Rugs
Offered by Rugs Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Brilliant and very reasonably priced. I bought two and I've already washed one; very pleased.

MOFRED® Black New Apple iPad Air (2013-2014 Version) Rotating Case-MOFRED®-360 Degree Rotating Standby Case for Apple iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature + iPad Air Screen Protector Film + Stylus Pen (available in multiple colors)
Offered by Fung 4 You

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality!, 29 July 2014
A very good quality case which is perfect for my iPad Air. The item arrived very quickly and is very reasonably priced. Excellent!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - poor build quality, 19 Jun 2014
As I have dogs and a large floor area to keep clean, this mop and bucket seemed perfect for my needs.. Brilliant to begin with and left the floor almost dry and I was able to clean large areas of floor at a time. Very disappointed that the foot pedal broke, a couple of months after purchase! Sadly, I don't think this is a 'one off' because I had bought another one, of this kind - different manufacturer and the same thing happened... I don't think the foot pedals, which are made of plastic, are strong enough for the job and I would much rather pay more for something stronger that will last a fair amount of time.

LuguLake Portable Bluetooth Speaker, With Stand / Dock , Wireless Stereo Speaker Built-in 3.5mm Aux Port For iPhone 5S, 6, iPad Air, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S5, Mobile Phones, Tablets, PC, Laptops, Ultrabook, MP3 Players (Silver)
Offered by LuguLake Direct Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave up after a few times of use., 19 Jun 2014
I was really disappointed because I thought, to begin with, that it was perfect - great sound and neat too..
Sadly, it stopped working after a couple of uses, so I had to return. This was easy enough to do and my money was refunded. Having said all this, I do think this was probably a 'one off' and that I just had one that was faulty... But, I won't buy another one...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 10:06 AM BST

Small Cabin Size Travel Holdall Bag
Small Cabin Size Travel Holdall Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 Jun 2014
I really found this bag totally suitable for my requirements. It was light to carry and able to carry all that I needed for an overnight stay. Very reasonably priced and seemingly very strong. It also packs away very easily, taking up very little space. Brilliant bag!

Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, Black, 38DD
Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, Black, 38DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, 15 Mar 2014
Does what I expected it to do... Great quality and all the support needed! I like it and will be ordering another one..

No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative)
No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Vegan Cheddar Alternative)
Offered by Clear Ocean Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Mar 2014
I like this alternative to cheese and would certainly recommend it... It is smooth and tasty... As someone who has found it a challenge to give up cheese, this product is certainly a great help!

No-Moo Melty Vegan Cheese - Twin Pack
No-Moo Melty Vegan Cheese - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 15 Mar 2014
I really like this and it is a pretty good substitute for cheese... I would recommend this to anyone who has recently become a vegan as it is very tasty and doesn't seem second best. A little expensive though..

No-Moo Piquant Vegan Cheese
No-Moo Piquant Vegan Cheese
Offered by Clear Ocean Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, 15 Mar 2014
As someone who is a relatively new to being a vegan, my biggest problem is finding a suitable alternative to cheese which I have always loved... This product is a good alternative... I am still seeking that really yummy alternative though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3