Profile for Ali McHugh > Reviews

Content by Ali McHugh

Ali McHugh (Scotland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
NUMATIC HVR200-12 Henry Vacuum Cleaner, Bagged, 620 Watt, Red/Black
NUMATIC HVR200-12 Henry Vacuum Cleaner, Bagged, 620 Watt, Red/Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product. Died with under a year of light use! : (, 19 July 2016
Awful product. Died with under a year of light use! : (

Iron Man - Avengers 2 Piece Full Costume, Mask & Jumpsuit
Iron Man - Avengers 2 Piece Full Costume, Mask & Jumpsuit
Offered by JIMMYS DROP SHOP

2.0 out of 5 stars The mask also cracked quite easily. Bit disappointed to be honest, 7 Jan. 2016
I think the material is too thin. The mask also cracked quite easily. Bit disappointed to be honest.

The Art of Asking: How I learned to stop worrying and let people help
The Art of Asking: How I learned to stop worrying and let people help

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed reading this book, 7 Jan. 2016
Really enjoyed reading this book. Amanda Palmer offers something different in terms of music and art and this is her story. I loved her TED talk too.

Swim 2pc Inf00 Navy 5-6 Yrs
Swim 2pc Inf00 Navy 5-6 Yrs
Offered by The Sweet Scent Of Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these swimming shorts and top, 7 Jan. 2016
Love these swimming shorts and top. My only wish is that they came in Batman and Iron Man styles as well. My 5 year old loves them too.

Boys SPIDERMAN SLIPPERS in Navy and Red Slip on Style (UK child 12)
Boys SPIDERMAN SLIPPERS in Navy and Red Slip on Style (UK child 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
Great slippers for my 5 year old who loves spiderman. They have a hard sole and are very sturdy.

EHC 40 x 70 cm Three Owls Tough Coir PVC Entrance Door Mat
EHC 40 x 70 cm Three Owls Tough Coir PVC Entrance Door Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, bright and cheerful, 7 Jan. 2016
Good quality, very bright and cheery. People have commented on it and our three boys love it.

Mad Men Season 7 - Part 1
Mad Men Season 7 - Part 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Mad Men and so sad its all over, 7 Jan. 2016
Loved Mad Men and so sad its all over. The last season was pretty good though and I feel I have happy closure!

The Menopause Cure and Hormonal Health
The Menopause Cure and Hormonal Health
by Jill D. Davey

4.0 out of 5 stars All About Hormones, 7 Jan. 2016
I've given this book 4 stars for explaining how important hormones are to our health as we age. Despite being in my early forties, I honestly didn't know that much about hormones until I picked up this book. It talks about all the hormones and explains how a hormonal imbalance can cause havoc leading up to and during the menopause. Not just with hot flushes, insomnia, low thyorid and migraines but also how declining hormones are linked to much more serious illnesses like Alzheimer's. The author does recommend compounded bioidentical hormones and blood tests throughout the book and yes, its very difficult to get this treatment in the UK. I'm giving 4 stars because I'm so much better informed about my hormones and what to expect during perimenopause. It's pretty scary stuff so I feel better prepared now!

Kids Boys Girls Fleece-Lined Wellington Boots Wellies Blue Space New (10-11 UK / 28-29 EU - 19 cm)
Offered by gordano.shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and sturdy, 6 Jan. 2016
Really pleased with these for my 5 year twin boys. I bought 3 pairs in different designs. They are snug, warm, sturdy and comfortable. Would recommend to friends as ideal for wet Scottysh winters.

Smiffy's Skeleton Glow in the Dark Second Skin Costume with Concealed Fly and Under Chin Opening - Medium
Offered by Mouse2Mat24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but hard to see through hood, 6 Jan. 2016
Great costume lots of fun but only giving it 4 because it's hard to see out of. Husband had to unzip hood when walking and to drink obviously. Quality and delivery all good.

Page: 1 | 2