Profile for Red queen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
By The Sea 8 x 8-inch Graphic 45 Pad
By The Sea 8 x 8-inch Graphic 45 Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely vintage seaside design., 21 July 2014
Always love the designs used in Graphic 45, papers ,good quality and weight.

Cling Stamp Sets Hampton Art By The Sea 3 Stamp
Cling Stamp Sets Hampton Art By The Sea 3 Stamp
Offered by Dandelion Stamps

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stamps., 21 July 2014
always happy with Graphic 45 items, clear detailed stamps.

Alice in Wonderland - Extended Edition - HD
Alice in Wonderland - Extended Edition - HD

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather baffled, 20 Jun 2014
I had this game a while ago and became so frustrated with it that I deleted it. The problem being that on one screen the last item to be found was impossible to find, I covered every inch of the screen to no effect particularly in the area highlighted when I opted for the help feature. On discovering that the game had been extended I decided to give it another go. I am still fiding some of the objects very difficult to find and yesterday found that some of the items were being given as found when I was on certain areas but could not see said items! I don't know whether I need an eye test or whether other people have had the same experience. I am a great fan of all things wonderland and think the graphics are great but the above mentioned is spoiling my enjoyment somewhat.

Sizzix Framelits Dies 9/Pkg-Triple Fancy Frame Flip-Its Card
Sizzix Framelits Dies 9/Pkg-Triple Fancy Frame Flip-Its Card
Offered by MUSICAL DOLLS HOUSE

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes great cards, 10 Mar 2014
Although I like this product it would have been nice if there had been instructions in with it. Once I'd used it it was easy but the aforementioned would have been helpful.

Essdee Lino Cutting and Printing Kit
Essdee Lino Cutting and Printing Kit
Offered by Crafty Arts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starting kit., 10 Mar 2014
I think that this kit probably has what you need to get started on lino printing, I haven't used it yet so can't comment on that but it all seems to be what you would expect. The only thing is I would prefer wooden handled tools and I know that there are other kits available with these but the ones I looked at didn't seem to have as much other equipment as this one but that's really just personal preference.

London PopOut Map: 3 PopOut Maps in One (Footprint PopOut Maps)
London PopOut Map: 3 PopOut Maps in One (Footprint PopOut Maps)
by PopOut Maps
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact map., 4 Feb 2014
Having used one of these pop up maps when I was in New york and found it invaluable I thought one of london for my next visit would be a good idea, don't go to london until March so can't comment on usefullness but am fairly sure it will be very handy .

Handmade Genuine Leather Satchel - New Fashion Trend with Vivid Colours (Copper)
Offered by Internet Leather Trading - UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour, 30 Jan 2014
I ordered a copper satchel and, although the packaging states copper, it quite clearly isn't it's ivory. As it's for a friend's birthday I don't have time to return it and luckily she didn't specify any particular colour but still not very satisfactory .I note from a previous review that the same mistake has been made before, can I suggest that the packing department for these items needs looking into.

Alice in Wonderland - Extended Edition HD (full)
Alice in Wonderland - Extended Edition HD (full)

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm stuck on one screen, 22 July 2013
A fan of anything Alice in Wonderland related from a very young age I thought I'd give this a go. As far as I've got just a matter of finding hidden items so nothing very difficult until I got to where I am now and cannot find one last item on this particular screen, I have tried and tried and used the clue which circles the area where the item is supposed to be, having covered every millimetre within that circle it still isn't revealing itself so I have just abandoned it for the time being as getting very frustrated. Having a HD kindle the graphics are good but rather disappointed over all.

YVONNE CREATIONS CUTTING EMBOSS DIE STENCIL CHRISTMAS BORDER CARDMAKING CDD10003
Offered by Hunters Crafts and Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Holly corner die., 22 July 2013
Think this will make a nice corner/border for some of my cards. I've only had a practice cut with it so haven't discovered it's full potential, i.e.using just parts of it. Quite delicate so better cut with wax paper protection I assume.

CandySwipe 2 FREE
CandySwipe 2 FREE

4.0 out of 5 stars rather addictive, 30 April 2013
This review is from: CandySwipe 2 FREE (App)
Thought this would be too easy to hold my attention for any length of time but actually find it quite addictive and, as it was free to download on my kindle, think it's worth having. Would certainly help to pass the time if you have hospital appointments to attend as I do and want a break from reading.

Page: 1 | 2