Profile for Patdut > Reviews

Patdut

Let's Meet on Platform 8
Let's Meet on Platform 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Story with a difference, 3 May 2014
Not used to the heroine not getting the hero in the traditional way but a lovely story anyway. Good read.

Wrapped Up In You
Wrapped Up In You

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrapped up in a story!, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Wrapped Up In You (Kindle Edition)
Thank you Carole for yet another super story to keep us warm on winter nights! I enjoyed the whole story.

A Whiff of Scandal
A Whiff of Scandal

5.0 out of 5 stars A whiff of success!, 29 Mar. 2014
Loved the details of village life coming through, a heroine with talent and secrets and a wonderful hero- what more could we want? Super!

From Scotland With Love (Short Story)
From Scotland With Love (Short Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet, 29 Mar. 2014
It didn't feel like a short story when reading it. I was still deeply immersed in the characters and events and was very satisfied by the ending! Wel done Kate!

A Place to Call Home
A Place to Call Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 29 Mar. 2014
I loved the look into the Sri Lankan culture. This story brought new twists and turns but still true romance came through!

Dyson DC39 Animal Full Size Dyson Ball Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC39 Animal Full Size Dyson Ball Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Mar. 2014
Animal hairs no problem! Bought one for my caravan and it worked so well I bought another for the house!

The Perfect Match
The Perfect Match

5.0 out of 5 stars Another perfect story, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Perfect Match (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic Katie Fforde - can't wait for the next one! The characters just come to life and through the twist and turns before a wonderful ending - super!

Kong Tugga Wubba Dog Toy, Small
Kong Tugga Wubba Dog Toy, Small
Offered by Happy Dog Place

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves his tugga, 6 May 2013
Brilliant, robust toy which my cocker spaniel loves! We take it everywhere so he always has it with him to play with.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Royal Purple - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my kindle, 6 May 2013
Fantastic, just what I needed and so easy to use! My kindle paper white even slips into my handback when I go to the dentist and reading keeps me relaxed while in the waiting room- magic!