Profile for Pedro Eugenio Antunes > Reviews

Content by Pedro Eugenio ...

Pedro Eugenio Antunes

Page: 1 | 2
Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Pan/ Litter Tray / Litter Box, 57 x 46 x 43cm - White Tiger Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars A proper place for your cat pee and s***, 27 May 2014
Can I write s*** in the reviews? Because I looked for the right word and this is sometime offensive.
Well, the thing is this litter tray is very good and avoids the odor of s***.

Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loved it, not me., 27 May 2014
My cat has one of it every day and I have to feed him unless he will not give up to wake me up.

Motorola Moto G - Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth (White)
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes better than my iPhone, 27 May 2014
I really liked that. I bought with the intention to develop for Android and I realised it is very good quality and the battery is much better than my iPhone 5.
In Brazil they released one version with 2 sim cards, they could do that here.

Trixie Cat Litter Tray Mat, 37 √ -  45 cm, Anthracite
Trixie Cat Litter Tray Mat, 37 √ - 45 cm, Anthracite

4.0 out of 5 stars It do what it supposed to do, 27 May 2014
Well if it was a plane it could flight,
If it was water it could dry,
But because it is a kind of carpet,
It just keep the things clean.

The BRICK - Ultra Portable Mini Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speakers for All Devices with Bluetooth Capability - 10 hours Playtime (rechargeable battery) / with Built-in Mic for use as a Powerful Handsfree Speakerphone (White)
Offered by F&W Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars It is so good and cheap than I bought one more, 27 May 2014
I bought one for myself and another one as a gift. Now everyone ask me they want one of this.
Now I'm preparing to build a wall with all these bricks.

Friends: Complete Season 1 - New Edition [DVD] [1995]
Friends: Complete Season 1 - New Edition [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by Retro Online

5.0 out of 5 stars How is it possible to pay £ 0.01?, 27 May 2014
I've payed £ 0.01 + delivery, but I think it was being used just to decorate a place before.
Wherever, it worth the value and I enjoyed the first season. They should go to Netflix thus I don't need to use space in my shelfs.

Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46  59 cm, 10 Pieces
Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars Use the Tesco bags, 27 May 2014
I really thought it could be a good idea to protect the cat litter, in the end it helps, but for free you can use Tesco bags to replace it, and with better quality.

Energizer 800MAh AAA Extreme 1.2V Battery (Pack of 4)
Energizer 800MAh AAA Extreme 1.2V Battery (Pack of 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it wrong and now is on my drawer, 27 May 2014
I bought this item thinking it was an AA battery and when it came I ask amazon to give it back and it didn't worth.
In the end it is getting dust in my drawer together with the windows manual and the DVLA book.

Effective Objective-C 2.0: 52 Specific Ways to Improve Your IOS and OS X Programs (Effective Software Development)
by Matt Galloway

5.0 out of 5 stars All information you need to know to understand Objective-C, 27 May 2014
I was looking some book to go deeper in the Objective-C language, and with that I've found.
It has subjects related to many questions that I started to have when I'm working with iOS development.
The author wrote in very simple way and also my grandmother can understand it.

Learning iOS Design: A Hands-on Guide for Programmers and Designers
Learning iOS Design: A Hands-on Guide for Programmers and Designers
by William Van Hecke

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but outdate with the iOS 7, 27 May 2014
This is a very new book, wrote in the middle of 2013, before the release of iOS 7, which could be very strange for whose are familiarised with the new design. So the new concepts are not detailed and some are going against with the Apple's change.
I think the book is based in the Human Interface Guidelines from Apple, the author cite this very often in the book and after started to read the book I took a look on this guide and is perfect and updated. Really, if you want something about iOS Design, go to the Apple developer website and read everything from there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 10:16 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2