Profile for Pedro Eugenio Antunes > Reviews

Content by Pedro Eugenio ...

Pedro Eugenio Antunes

Page: 1 | 2
Purina Gourmet Perle Chef's Collection Mini Fillets in Gravy Wet Cat Food 12 x 85 g (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Best affordable food in the market

Wahl Dual Head Personal Trimmer Nose Nasal Ear Eyebrow Clipper Rinse Clean Battery Powered Wet & Dry Grooming Shaver Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Don't buy it, even for £ 1.

Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
by Nir Eyal

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you want to know how you are manipulated?, 16 Jan. 2015
I don't remember how I get this recommendation, probably from someone who I follow on twitter. I started to read the book and I was not happy until finish it.
This book started to ferment my brain with many ideas, some for my current projects and a new really good project.
I think the ethical way that the author try to convince you to do the things are an important part of the book. Like he said in the book, the knowledge he is sharing is very powerful and could be used both for good and evil.
It is a kind of book that everyone should read because it shown how the industry try to manipulate user habits.

Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Pan/ Litter Tray / Litter Box, 57 x 46 x 43cm - White Tiger Pattern
Offered by Aquapet

5.0 out of 5 stars A proper place for your cat pee and s***, 27 May 2014
Can I write s*** in the reviews? Because I looked for the right word and this is sometime offensive.
Well, the thing is this litter tray is very good and avoids the odor of s***.

Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loved it, not me., 27 May 2014
My cat has one of it every day and I have to feed him unless he will not give up to wake me up.

Motorola Moto G - Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth (White)
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes better than my iPhone, 27 May 2014
I really liked that. I bought with the intention to develop for Android and I realised it is very good quality and the battery is much better than my iPhone 5.
In Brazil they released one version with 2 sim cards, they could do that here.

Trixie Cat Litter Tray Mat, 37 √ -  45 cm, Anthracite
Trixie Cat Litter Tray Mat, 37 √ - 45 cm, Anthracite

4.0 out of 5 stars It do what it supposed to do, 27 May 2014
Well if it was a plane it could flight,
If it was water it could dry,
But because it is a kind of carpet,
It just keep the things clean.

The BRICK - Ultra Portable Mini Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speakers for All Devices with Bluetooth Capability - 10 hours Playtime (rechargeable battery) / with Built-in Mic for use as a Powerful Handsfree Speakerphone (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is so good and cheap than I bought one more, 27 May 2014
I bought one for myself and another one as a gift. Now everyone ask me they want one of this.
Now I'm preparing to build a wall with all these bricks.

Friends: Complete Season 1 - New Edition [DVD] [1995]
Friends: Complete Season 1 - New Edition [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by lightningdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars How is it possible to pay £ 0.01?, 27 May 2014
I've payed £ 0.01 + delivery, but I think it was being used just to decorate a place before.
Wherever, it worth the value and I enjoyed the first season. They should go to Netflix thus I don't need to use space in my shelfs.

Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46  59 cm, 10 Pieces
Trixie Cat Litter Tray Bags, 46 59 cm, 10 Pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars Use the Tesco bags, 27 May 2014
I really thought it could be a good idea to protect the cat litter, in the end it helps, but for free you can use Tesco bags to replace it, and with better quality.

Page: 1 | 2