Profile for D. DeSilver > Reviews

Content by D. DeSilver

D. DeSilver "Davina"

POWERSTAR Thick Rubber Yoga Exercise Gym Mat Non Slip 68" Long Black With Shoulder Carry Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 9 July 2013
For the price this mat does what it says - in my mind I'd imagined it being thicker - so that's my fault not theirs - it will be great for my normal yoga exercises - I first used it the other day whilst in a sound workshop - which involved me lying down on it for 45 minutes - so not the best option for that - but just the job for yoga as that what's intended for after all! :)

Davina DeSilver Author of Chakra Balancing - A Practical Guide

Tarot Card Meanings: Fundamentals: 1
Tarot Card Meanings: Fundamentals: 1
by Paul Foster Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost too good, 16 May 2013
This is an amazing book but it is not for the faint hearted - there is so much information and detail included that it can be hard to take in. It's the sort of thing that some consciously sinks in and the rest happens on a deeper level - by osmosis almost. Working with the subconscious a lot, this really appeals to me and the images it evokes and conjures up sit well with me. the same might not be for everyone though. Probably not for beginners. I've helped teach some tarot courses and too much information seems to panic some and dishearten others. Keep it on your shelf though, as it's great to dip into if you are so inclined.

D DeSilver Author of How To Read Auras - Discover What Your Aura Colours Mean)

Yoga of the Heart: A White Eagle Book of Yoga
Yoga of the Heart: A White Eagle Book of Yoga
by Jenny Beeken

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 May 2013
I love this book. Great for tweaking your postures at home. It reminds me of the specific areas each posture is good for. I was recommended this book by my yoga teacher and I use it regularly - usually mid posture, so I've seen it from some unusual angles! :)

D DeSilver author of Chakra Balancing - A Practical Guide to Balance the Chakras & Start Chakra Healing Today

Children's Book: The 'In' Crowd (girls 9-12 books, middle grade novel fiction)(Christian fiction kids books ages 9-12): (Middle School, Children's Books, ... Fiction, School Cliques) (Life With Stef)

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting read for teens, 15 May 2013
An interesting insight to modern life for young teens - how materialistic values can mask the real person underneath.Heather has a shock and finds her 'friends' are not quite so friendly after all. A nice, easy read for girls - with a message.

D DeSilver Author of How To Read Auras