Profile for Steve Harrison > Reviews

Stewart Lee - Stand-Up Comedian [DVD]
Stewart Lee - Stand-Up Comedian [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stewart Lee
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but ultimately it's not as good as most of Tom O'Connor's stuff., 20 Mar 2014
What did I like about it? Hard to say really. I suppose it was the fact that I found it extremely funny and that I am a fan of the comedian Stewart Lee. That's it, really.

Enjoy. Or not, of course - that's up to you. You might need to raise your game, though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 27 Feb 2014
Well worth the money. You might find, like me, that the buttons are a bit flimsey, but I had mine reattached professionally and it's fine now. A really nice coat.

Wave Ergonomic Orthopaedic Posture Kneeling Stool (All Black)
Wave Ergonomic Orthopaedic Posture Kneeling Stool (All Black)
Offered by BiMi
Price: 53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item at a pretty good price, 27 Feb 2014
Real value for money: Comfortable, for what it is, and it certainly helped my back almost immediately. It might take some getting used to because pressure on the knees and shins is a bit of a strange sensation, but that's just this type of chair rather than this product.

one thing - there is a central bolt that attaches the base of the seat to the frame via the gas lever cyclender. This, on my item, was secured so tightly that I could not remove it to get at the pin. A small quibble - I just need to locate another allen key and I'm sorted. I also put cushions on the seat and knee rest - it's about as comfortable as you'd expect without them.

If you're after a cost-effective posture chair, I'd really recommend this. You might want to see if you can find some other allen keys though, just in case... That said, considering the price of these things, this really represents great value for money for a solid performance.

Asterix Omnibus 1: Asterix the Gaul, Asterix and the Golden Sickle, Asterix and the Goths
by Rene Goscinny
Price: 13.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good thirty years later, 25 Sep 2013
I loved Asterix and all his friends as a child, and I am delighted to say that I still do! A classic bit of fun for anyone.