Profile for Mrs Flight > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Dihl Mini Portable Air Dehumidifier, 500 ml, White
Dihl Mini Portable Air Dehumidifier, 500 ml, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, 25 Mar. 2015
Great little machine, very quiet and efficient. I use it in my wardrobes and it takes up very little space. Good value for money.

Betron DC950 Headphones Earphones, Noise Isolating, Bass Driven, High Definition In Ear Canal, Tangle free, Replaceable Earbuds for or iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Red)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the tangle free cord, 25 Mar. 2015
Like the tangle free cord. Sound quality very good for the price. Four stars only because I find the buds stick out quite a long way when I wear them. The first time I wore them, I found the edge of the silver back piece uncomfortable against the rim of my ear, almost sharp and I had to try different positions to get a comfortable one, I also have very small ears it seems, as I had to change the ear buds for the very smallest and even they feel a little big on me, which I've not found with previous earphones I have owned.

Bankers Box by Fellowes Basics Storage Bag - Pack of 25
Bankers Box by Fellowes Basics Storage Bag - Pack of 25

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 19 Jan. 2015
The bankers boxes are just as they appear in the picture. Sturdy enough to hold a lot of paper and with synthetic ribbon to tie as handles. Wouldn't have minded slightly longer handles so I can get contents out!

Cloud Raiders
Cloud Raiders

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Cloud Raiders (App)
This is a game that is worth playing. If this is the kind of game that you enjoy playing, than this is the perfect game to play during the day.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Red
Offered by swees-shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 May 2014
Very smart looking cover, with the colour being true to the picture. Solid plastic casing at the back with central leather panel makes the Kindle a bit heavier than I would want, but provides good protection. Once on, it stays on - I found it very difficult to remove and got my fingers squashed. Slightly minor inconvenience is that it is more comfortable to fold the cover all the way back but this tends to switch off the Kindle, so easier to take off cover when I don't want to hold it in a double page spread. May consider getting a removable cover instead, but that's just me. All in all, MUCH cheaper and I reckon as good as Amazon's official leather cover.

Premium Multi-Function Painting Series Wallet Leather Case Cover & Credit Card Holder and Phone Stand and Lanyard for iPhone 4 4S - Multicolor (Red + Yellow + Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 6 May 2014
The colours are exactly as seen in the picture. The build quality isn't bad considering the price and doesn't smell funny like some cheap "leather" products do. I've had it more than a month and it has stayed clean despite being in my very messy handbag, the magnetic clasp still works and I've had lots of admiring comments from friends and colleagues.

QS-6009-W Quartz Silent Sweep Wall Clock 30cm 12" White
QS-6009-W Quartz Silent Sweep Wall Clock 30cm 12" White

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, 6 May 2014
While I didn't specifically but the clock because it was silent, I was pleased that it was. The face is quite large, very visible numbers which I can see across the other side of my kitchen and smooth clock hand motion. Looks like it should be quite easy to keep clean too.

Battle Beach
Battle Beach

4.0 out of 5 stars Close to clash of clans, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Battle Beach (App)
The game is very similar to clash of clans and for people who have or are playing clash of clans might be good at this game who should be able to destroy any other players who stand in their way.

Mammoth XT Pet Grooming Massage Glove Brush - Removes Hair / Cats / Dogs / Pets - BLUE
Offered by Jovilife

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 30 Dec. 2013
Having read the reviews, I knew this would be very small. It just fits over my fingers, which are very slim and I have a size 7 hand. I couldn't attach the hand strap, which was just as well, but the fingers are so tight anyway, it wasn't needed. Other than the sizing, the brush was good enough. The bristles aren't too hard, so you could even use it for human heads!

Greenhurst 4357 Easy Fit Door Canopy - Black
Greenhurst 4357 Easy Fit Door Canopy - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite perfect, 30 Dec. 2013
Very nice canopy, good quality materials and easy to fit. Unfortunately it did not come with a seal, so I had to use sealant between the canopy and the wall. Not sure if it was just missing from my pack or if it just doesn't come with a seal. The canopy has withstood the recent storms, so very pleased, and it is still clean after several months of awful weather. I bought the black version so don't know how well the white brackets fare in terms of dirtiness.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8