Profile for Em > Reviews

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Max Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Max Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by Prominent

5.0 out of 5 stars a good fit, 6 May 2011
I found these easier to use than the wider ones from the same brand. They fit snugly in my ears while I sleep and do not fall out. They are also more comfortable than the wider ones as they exert less pressure in my ears. However they block out noise just as effectively. I would recommend these as comfortable for sleeping in, ideal for women as they're quite narrow.

A Photographic Guide to Birds of Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore (Photographic Guides)
by G. W. H. Davison

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pocket guide, 30 Dec. 2010
I took this book with me to Malaysia, and ticked off the birds as I saw them. It's a small book, and is exactly what you need from a pocket guide. It has in it all the birds you are most likely to see, and some that are less likely to be seen. A great little book, ideal for someone with limited space for a larger book.

Umbra Flo 4x6  6-Opening Metal Frame, Chrome
Umbra Flo 4x6 6-Opening Metal Frame, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, looks just as I'd hoped it would, 30 Dec. 2010
I really like this photo frame, it looks great online, and it doesn't disappoint. Obviously it has to be handled with a bit of care, as some of the frames are only attached to each other along their edges. However, it's really classy, and the joins between the frames are pretty seamless. Very happy.

Jesus the Son of Man
Jesus the Son of Man
by Kahlil Gibran

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly easy reading, very easy to get into, 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Jesus the Son of Man (Paperback)
This was bought as a gift for my mum. I had a quick skim through it too, and we both agreed it's very easy reading, simply and clearly written. I will definitely be borrowing it or getting my own copy, as it is very relevant and helpful for someone looking to gain more understanding of Jesus and the people around him than can be obtained from the bible.

Capri Nubuck Stone Handmade Italian Leather Photo Album, Classic Style pages (21cm x 25cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant and soft to the touch, 30 Dec. 2010
I bought this as a gift for a friend, and her first comment was how soft it is. I'm very happy with the look of this, although it is plain, it's very elegant and classy looking. The only bad point is I expected it to come in a presentation box with it being quite pricey.