Profile for Ms. S. Salisbury > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. Salisbury

Ms. S. Salisbury "Swix" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Airwave 4.5mtr x 3mtr White Pop Up Gazebo, FULLY WATERPROOF, with Four Side Panels, Integral Windbar and Carry Bag
Price: 141.63

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear., 25 Jun 2014
This gazebo looks great, and is really easy to put up. Unfortunately, it's also really easy to break. There was no wind or rain on the day it broke. Unfortunately one of the cross bars snapped within 2 days of use. There was an obvious defect as it had snapped exactly where the metal had been drilled to make a hole for one of the bolts. Unfortunately the whole structure relies on each bit being sound. as one section broke, it bent one of the legs, which then broke another brace. The item is now totally twisted and useless. I called ESC to ask for it to be replaced and they refused. Their customer service is pretty shocking to be honest and I would really look at avoiding this item and this company. A permanent structure of this size is about 400, as I paid nearly 200 including all the bits to tether it down, I think we'll be going down the permanent structure route.

12 Mini Connect 4 In A Row Game - Great Party Bay Filler For Boys and Girls
12 Mini Connect 4 In A Row Game - Great Party Bay Filler For Boys and Girls
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 4.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny tiny items., 9 Jun 2014
These look much bigger than they are in the picture. S bit misleading. Bit cheap and tacky and not worth the money.

Koolsun Family Beach Tent with Sun Protection - Blue & Green
Koolsun Family Beach Tent with Sun Protection - Blue & Green
Offered by SAFETOTS
Price: 55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 9 Jun 2014
I've bought so many sun tents which have been really hard to put up, and get down. This tent is superb, easy to put up, shake the sand out and pop back in the bag. It's v roomy inside. We had two adults and 3 children and would've had room for more. Only down side is that it's a bit pricey.

Sugar Christmas Figures Set (4pcs)
Sugar Christmas Figures Set (4pcs)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but very small, 14 Dec 2013
Item arrived quickly and well packaged but they were much smaller than I expected. The product description does have dimensions on, eg 3cm and they're true to those, I just didn't check and went by the photograph which made them look bigger

Sistema Twister Squeeze Drink Bottle, 460ml -Lime Green
Sistema Twister Squeeze Drink Bottle, 460ml -Lime Green
Offered by CKONE
Price: 3.82

1.0 out of 5 stars It leaked, 21 May 2012
I had this in my bag, and it leaked everywhere. Lid was on as tight as it would go. Also the top is quite hard for little ones to get off so all in all I wouldn't recommend

Norway Walnut Two Tier Shoe Rack
Norway Walnut Two Tier Shoe Rack
Offered by Prime Furnishing
Price: 24.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 10 Nov 2011
I was worried about buying something ike this on line. When it arrived it was easy to put up and I think it came with a tool to help. It reasonably level and looks good too. Great value for the price

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce big bags, 10 Nov 2011
Nice big bags which are perfect for laundry and fold and stow away neatly in a cupboard.
we sometimes use these for going away as they can fit loads of stuff in and squish down in the car soyou can take more

Melamine Kids 3-Section Plate 4 PER PACK (KM0051)
Melamine Kids 3-Section Plate 4 PER PACK (KM0051)

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 3 Nov 2011
Product seemed good at first but then the paint / colour started peeling off the plates after 2 weeks. Not something you want on a children's plate. It sort of flaked off and could've got mixed in with food if I wasn't checking them. I've thrown them all away now.

Croydex Bubbles Non- Phthalate PVC Shower Mat, Blue, 530 x 530mm
Croydex Bubbles Non- Phthalate PVC Shower Mat, Blue, 530 x 530mm
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 13.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Grim, 1 Oct 2011
I bought this item for our shower to help stop the little ones from slipping. The item is a nice colour and has holes in to let the water drain. But from the start the item really smells. I've washed and soaked it so many times but I cannot get rid of the smell. Its an over powering chemical odour that fills the bathroom, so much so that it hits you as soon as you walk in the room. We've had to throw it away it was so bad.

Medela Breastshells
Medela Breastshells
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for stopping things rubbing!, 26 Mar 2011
This review is from: Medela Breastshells (Baby Product)
I bought these due to pain in the initial weeks of breastfeeding, and they've been a life line. I couldn't even stand having a shower as even water on my skins was painful. You pop these into your bra to stop any chaffing, and they help with healing by getting air to circulate around the skin - that's what the holes are for. The previous reviewer said that milk leaked through these - and yes it does so you need to be careful but the holes are needed. You can buy another type of shell for milk collection - which looks exactly the same with no holes, it has a spout for pouring the milk into a bottle. Both are made of the same material and can be sterilised.
I about to buy a couple for my sister who's just started breastfeeding

Page: 1 | 2