Profile for V. Smith > Reviews

The Little Book of Scones
by Liam D'Arcy
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 19 July 2014
I love the style and story in this book, especially the music suggested to listen to as you are making each recipe. I bake several times a week but never scones as there is already an expert in my family. I attempted my first scones, cherry an almond, from the book to take to a friend's and they were pretty impressive. I cannot wait to try all of the other unusual combinations included, and armed with this book feel as though I can finally match my sister in scone making. There are loads of useful hints at the beginning and space to write your own notes at the back. It would make a lovely present, so I will probably buy a few more copies.

WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Large Lid
WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Large Lid
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful basket for bathroom storage, 19 July 2014
Arrived quickly. Exactly as expected. Useful basket for bathroom storage.

Madhouse Cookbook: Delicious recipes for the busy family kitchen
Madhouse Cookbook: Delicious recipes for the busy family kitchen
Price: 4.12

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 23 Jun 2014
Love the meal and then following section of what to do with leftovers. Do not have many cookbooks on kindle and wish I had this in paper form. Have made the chocolate cake for birthday so far and it worked well.

Draper 19258 Folding Step Stool
Draper 19258 Folding Step Stool
Price: 9.75

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 23 Jun 2014
We are all using this to reach the top of the cupboards. Folds up really quickly. Love the colour too!

Briers Mens & Womens Garden Clogs Size 4-11, Green 7
Briers Mens & Womens Garden Clogs Size 4-11, Green 7
Offered by EA DIRECT
Price: 11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose, 23 Jun 2014
Only wanted these to replace old pair of crocs to keep by back door. The sole keeps coming out and they are big. Means that we are still putting on the old shoes as they are more comfortable

Fly London Women's Flam Court Shoes P142950003 Peacock/Tan 7 UK, 40 EU
Fly London Women's Flam Court Shoes P142950003 Peacock/Tan 7 UK, 40 EU
Price: 79.81

4.0 out of 5 stars large fit, 23 Jun 2014
I love the look of these but the fit is not great. They do come up large but not enough to buy a smaller size. Small gap at the back but do not move around because of the strap. I have skinny feet so they look a little loose but they are comfortable.

200 Bread Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Bread Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Joanna Farrow
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 21 April 2013
I bought a new Panasonic breadmaker and felt I should treat myself to a new book too. This is a great choice. I have tried a few loaves and they have turned out perfectly. I can particularly recommend the sour cream and berry bread, with fruit soaked in liqueur- amazing. I have shelves full of cookery books and this has become one of my favourites. Very quick delivery.

London Bothy Threads Counted Cross Stitch Kit 36x38cm
London Bothy Threads Counted Cross Stitch Kit 36x38cm
Offered by hixxysoft
Price: 22.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great detail, 21 April 2013
I haven't done any cross stitch for a few years, but this picture inspired me to take it up again. There is so much going on, and loads of landmarks to spot. It looks complicated, but there is very little backstitch involved, I can't wait to pick it up every evening.
It arrived within a couple of days of ordering.

Whoopie Pies Go British
Whoopie Pies Go British
by Angela Meads
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars a favourite, 11 Jan 2012
Ordered book as a gift for my sister, who had also bought a more expensive whoopie book for me. Although the book looks fairly unimpressive, as it is a paperback and fairly cheap looking it has simple recipes with straghtforward everyday ingredients. Far simpler to use. I ordered a copy for myself and have worked my way through most of it. Great book, I have recommended it to several friends, more expensive book is still on the shelf unused.

(LUX) SCHULZ COIN ALBUM PERFECT FOR LONDON 2012 OLYMPICS 50P SPORT COINS COLLECTION or coins up to 35mm
Offered by Craft Sales Ltd
Price: 6.19

4.0 out of 5 stars great little albums, 11 Jan 2012
I have ordered 2 of these for my son. Reasonable price compared to some I have looked at. Great for a beginners collection

Page: 1 | 2