Profile for V. Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Draper 19258 Folding Step Stool
Draper 19258 Folding Step Stool

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 23 Jun. 2014
We are all using this to reach the top of the cupboards. Folds up really quickly. Love the colour too!

Briers Mens & Womens Garden Clogs Size 4-11, Green 7
Briers Mens & Womens Garden Clogs Size 4-11, Green 7
Offered by EA DIRECT

3.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose, 23 Jun. 2014
Only wanted these to replace old pair of crocs to keep by back door. The sole keeps coming out and they are big. Means that we are still putting on the old shoes as they are more comfortable

Fly London Women's Flam Court Shoes P142950003 Peacock/Tan 7 UK, 40 EU
Fly London Women's Flam Court Shoes P142950003 Peacock/Tan 7 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars large fit, 23 Jun. 2014
I love the look of these but the fit is not great. They do come up large but not enough to buy a smaller size. Small gap at the back but do not move around because of the strap. I have skinny feet so they look a little loose but they are comfortable.

200 Bread Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Bread Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Joanna Farrow

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 21 April 2013
I bought a new Panasonic breadmaker and felt I should treat myself to a new book too. This is a great choice. I have tried a few loaves and they have turned out perfectly. I can particularly recommend the sour cream and berry bread, with fruit soaked in liqueur- amazing. I have shelves full of cookery books and this has become one of my favourites. Very quick delivery.

London Bothy Threads Counted Cross Stitch Kit 36x38cm
London Bothy Threads Counted Cross Stitch Kit 36x38cm
Offered by MUSICAL DOLLS HOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great detail, 21 April 2013
I haven't done any cross stitch for a few years, but this picture inspired me to take it up again. There is so much going on, and loads of landmarks to spot. It looks complicated, but there is very little backstitch involved, I can't wait to pick it up every evening.
It arrived within a couple of days of ordering.

Whoopie Pies Go British
Whoopie Pies Go British
by Angela Meads

5.0 out of 5 stars a favourite, 11 Jan. 2012
Ordered book as a gift for my sister, who had also bought a more expensive whoopie book for me. Although the book looks fairly unimpressive, as it is a paperback and fairly cheap looking it has simple recipes with straghtforward everyday ingredients. Far simpler to use. I ordered a copy for myself and have worked my way through most of it. Great book, I have recommended it to several friends, more expensive book is still on the shelf unused.

(LUX) SCHULZ COIN ALBUM PERFECT FOR LONDON 2012 OLYMPICS 50P SPORT COINS COLLECTION or coins up to 35mm
Offered by Craft Sales Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars great little albums, 11 Jan. 2012
I have ordered 2 of these for my son. Reasonable price compared to some I have looked at. Great for a beginners collection

Emu Mens Buckingham Slippers M10012 Chocolate 8 UK, 42 EU, 9 US, Regular
Emu Mens Buckingham Slippers M10012 Chocolate 8 UK, 42 EU, 9 US, Regular
Offered by ShoesGB

4.0 out of 5 stars snug slippers, 11 Jan. 2012
These are lovely looking slippers, unfortunately the fur is so thick that you need a bigger size in order to get your foot in them. Very fast delivery

SingStar Rocks! with 2 Microphones (PS2)
SingStar Rocks! with 2 Microphones (PS2)
Offered by RevivalMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars It rocks, 22 Jun. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the best of the singstar games.Love the tunes on this one,there is something for everyone.

E45 Reflective Sunscreen Sun Lotion SPF30 150 ml
E45 Reflective Sunscreen Sun Lotion SPF30 150 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars suncream, 22 Jun. 2009
I haven't been able to buy this product in any local stores on the high street. I used to buy from Boots but they no longer sell it.
My son, who suffers from eczema is allergic to all other brands of cream that I have tried. The only down side to this product is the fact that it leaves your skin looking white.

Page: 1 | 2