Profile for V. Smith > Reviews

200 Bread Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Joanna Farrow
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 21 April 2013
I bought a new Panasonic breadmaker and felt I should treat myself to a new book too. This is a great choice. I have tried a few loaves and they have turned out perfectly. I can particularly recommend the sour cream and berry bread, with fruit soaked in liqueur- amazing. I have shelves full of cookery books and this has become one of my favourites. Very quick delivery.

London Bothy Threads Counted Cross Stitch Kit 36x38cm
London Bothy Threads Counted Cross Stitch Kit 36x38cm
Offered by Very Crafty
Price: 26.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great detail, 21 April 2013
I haven't done any cross stitch for a few years, but this picture inspired me to take it up again. There is so much going on, and loads of landmarks to spot. It looks complicated, but there is very little backstitch involved, I can't wait to pick it up every evening.
It arrived within a couple of days of ordering.

Whoopie Pies Go British
Whoopie Pies Go British
by Angela Meads
Price: 4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars a favourite, 11 Jan 2012
Ordered book as a gift for my sister, who had also bought a more expensive whoopie book for me. Although the book looks fairly unimpressive, as it is a paperback and fairly cheap looking it has simple recipes with straghtforward everyday ingredients. Far simpler to use. I ordered a copy for myself and have worked my way through most of it. Great book, I have recommended it to several friends, more expensive book is still on the shelf unused.

(LUX) SCHULZ COIN ALBUM PERFECT FOR LONDON 2012 OLYMPICS 50P SPORT COINS COLLECTION or coins up to 35mm
Offered by Craft Sales Ltd
Price: 6.19

4.0 out of 5 stars great little albums, 11 Jan 2012
I have ordered 2 of these for my son. Reasonable price compared to some I have looked at. Great for a beginners collection

Emu Mens Buckingham Slippers M10012 Chocolate 8 UK, 42 EU, 9 US, Regular
Emu Mens Buckingham Slippers M10012 Chocolate 8 UK, 42 EU, 9 US, Regular
Price: 65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars snug slippers, 11 Jan 2012
These are lovely looking slippers, unfortunately the fur is so thick that you need a bigger size in order to get your foot in them. Very fast delivery

SingStar Rocks! with 2 Microphones (PS2)
SingStar Rocks! with 2 Microphones (PS2)
Offered by mr__shackleford
Price: 30.42

5.0 out of 5 stars It rocks, 22 Jun 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the best of the singstar games.Love the tunes on this one,there is something for everyone.

E45 Reflective Sunscreen Sun Lotion SPF30 150 ml
E45 Reflective Sunscreen Sun Lotion SPF30 150 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars suncream, 22 Jun 2009
I haven't been able to buy this product in any local stores on the high street. I used to buy from Boots but they no longer sell it.
My son, who suffers from eczema is allergic to all other brands of cream that I have tried. The only down side to this product is the fact that it leaves your skin looking white.

Page: 1 | 2