Profile for V. Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

4.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Very addictive. If you love candy crush saga you will end up wasting hours on this too

Tala Pastry Brushes, Set of 2
Tala Pastry Brushes, Set of 2

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 8 Sep 2014
These brushes constantly shed bristles so you end up having to pick them off of your food. I have washed them a few times to see if this helps but no improvement. Don't waste your money

SCHULZ WOODEN CHEST + LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC 50P COINS COLLECTION TRAY + 30 CAPS
SCHULZ WOODEN CHEST + LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC 50P COINS COLLECTION TRAY + 30 CAPS
Offered by Craft Sales Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Sep 2014
Bought as present for son. He loves looking at coins all laid out in their little boxes. Good quality

Plew Plew stainless steel KITCHEN PAPER ROLL holder
Plew Plew stainless steel KITCHEN PAPER ROLL holder

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for to mount kitchen roll ..., 8 Sep 2014
Exactly what I was looking for to mount kitchen roll vertically on wall. Very simple but looks clean and tidy

The Little Book of Scones
The Little Book of Scones
by Liam D'Arcy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 19 July 2014
I love the style and story in this book, especially the music suggested to listen to as you are making each recipe. I bake several times a week but never scones as there is already an expert in my family. I attempted my first scones, cherry an almond, from the book to take to a friend's and they were pretty impressive. I cannot wait to try all of the other unusual combinations included, and armed with this book feel as though I can finally match my sister in scone making. There are loads of useful hints at the beginning and space to write your own notes at the back. It would make a lovely present, so I will probably buy a few more copies.

WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Large Lid
WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Large Lid
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful basket for bathroom storage, 19 July 2014
Arrived quickly. Exactly as expected. Useful basket for bathroom storage.

Madhouse Cookbook: Delicious recipes for the busy family kitchen
Madhouse Cookbook: Delicious recipes for the busy family kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 23 Jun 2014
Love the meal and then following section of what to do with leftovers. Do not have many cookbooks on kindle and wish I had this in paper form. Have made the chocolate cake for birthday so far and it worked well.

Draper 19258 Folding Step Stool
Draper 19258 Folding Step Stool

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 23 Jun 2014
We are all using this to reach the top of the cupboards. Folds up really quickly. Love the colour too!

Briers Mens & Womens Garden Clogs Size 4-11, Green 7
Briers Mens & Womens Garden Clogs Size 4-11, Green 7
Offered by F-A-B

3.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose, 23 Jun 2014
Only wanted these to replace old pair of crocs to keep by back door. The sole keeps coming out and they are big. Means that we are still putting on the old shoes as they are more comfortable

Fly London Women's Flam Court Shoes P142950003 Peacock/Tan 7 UK, 40 EU
Fly London Women's Flam Court Shoes P142950003 Peacock/Tan 7 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars large fit, 23 Jun 2014
I love the look of these but the fit is not great. They do come up large but not enough to buy a smaller size. Small gap at the back but do not move around because of the strap. I have skinny feet so they look a little loose but they are comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2