ARRAY(0xa7cac558)

Profile for G. Stacey > Reviews

Content by G. Stacey

G. Stacey "Greg Stacey" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Casino Royale: James Bond 007 (Vintage)
Casino Royale: James Bond 007 (Vintage)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Casino Royal, 11 Nov 2012
The author who inspired me to write. I re-read Casino Royal on holiday this year, just as I was finishing The Agnatum (An Action Adventure Novel). I first read it over twenty five years ago and it all came flooding back. Fleming was brilliant at characterisations and a marvellous storyteller. Timeless and wonderful and better than any film.

Nourished By That Which Consumes
Nourished By That Which Consumes
Price: 1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Nourished By That Which Consumes, 2 Nov 2012
An excellent read. Well-conceived plot and superbly written. Twist and turns, romance, it's all there. Hard to put down and highly enjoyable. I will be reading more from this author.

1356 (Special Edition)
1356 (Special Edition)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars 1356, 2 Nov 2012
An excellent read. The research must have taken forever, as everything seems accurate. Hard to put down and highly enjoyable. This is the first Bernard Cornwell I have read believe it or not. I will be reading more. The Agnatum (An Action Adventure Novel)

500 Ways to Promote Your eBook Online: Internet eBook Marketing Tips to Sales Success for Kindle, Kobo, and More!
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 500 Ways to Promote Your eBook Online, 2 Nov 2012
I bought this to help promote my novel The Agnatum (An Action Adventure Novel) using social media. I found the book helpful, as I am fairly new to using twitter etc. The writing is clear and easy to follow. Definitely worth a look.

First and Only
First and Only
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars First and Only, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: First and Only (Kindle Edition)
I read First and Only as I was finishing my own book The Agnatum (An Action Adventure Thriller). It's fast paced and well written with good characters. I get easily bored and often only get a few pages into a book before the rot sets in - not in this case - great from the start and hard to put down.

77 Days in September
77 Days in September

5.0 out of 5 stars 77 Days in September, 11 Oct 2012
I recently finished my novel The Agnatum, so now have more time for reading myself again. I came across 77 Days in September whilst trawling the best sellers lists in the US, looking for up and coming authors and read it on the strength of other reviews. Ray Gorham's style is straightforward and not overly flowery, similar I think to my own. Enough description, without going overboard - leaving some things to the reader's imagination. An excellent read; good plot and characterisation and hard to put down. Download it and see for yourself.

Wacom Graphire4 Classic A6 Tablet & Pen USB Mac & Win
Wacom Graphire4 Classic A6 Tablet & Pen USB Mac & Win

4.0 out of 5 stars Wacom Tablet and Pen, 7 Oct 2012
Bought this for my daughter, but have used it a few times myself. Works well and for the money hard to beat. My daughter is still using it and gets on with it fine.

Karcher Vario 4 Extension Lance for Pressure Washers
Karcher Vario 4 Extension Lance for Pressure Washers

3.0 out of 5 stars Karcher extension, 7 Oct 2012
Ok, but didn't really do the job. Had problems very quickly with leakages - there are alternatives - try them! They might be better!

IOGEAR 2Port USB KVM Switch+cable
IOGEAR 2Port USB KVM Switch+cable
Offered by Stuff-UK
Price: 21.24

2.0 out of 5 stars IOGEAR 2 port switching cable, 7 Oct 2012
Needed to be able to switch between two computers and one monitor. Found this to be a real faff to set up and it doesn't work particularly well, in that each time you switch over, you have to re-calibrate the monitor, which is a pain. Would not buy again - but it does work if you don't mind the fiddling around! It was expensive too!

Genuine NAVMAN S80 CAR / LORRY / VAN - Vehicle CHARGER
Genuine NAVMAN S80 CAR / LORRY / VAN - Vehicle CHARGER
Offered by GPS heaven
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Car Charger Navman S80, 7 Oct 2012
I use Sat Nav all the time and eventually the cable deteriorated, so needed to replace. This is a genuine part, so no problems there. Price was about on a par with most other supplies. No problems so far.

Page: 1 | 2