Profile for Sue > Reviews

BRAUN KNIFE INSERT/BLADE For MR400/MR500 - HC
BRAUN KNIFE INSERT/BLADE For MR400/MR500 - HC
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and I'm very pleased with it, 19 Oct. 2014
Fits my mini food processor perfectly (wasn't sure if it would!). Works well and I'm very pleased with it.

Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S - Premium Quality PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Screen Protector With Microfibre Polishing Cloth + Touch Screen Stylus Pen By CCUK
Offered by CASE COLLECTION LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value. Very pleased with this purchase and if ..., 19 Oct. 2014
Excellent value. Very pleased with this purchase and if it ever wears out I hope to buy another one exactly the same!

Accessotech Blue CD Dvd 40 Disc Storage Carry Case Cover Wallet Holder Bag Plastic Games Disk
Offered by SellerVision

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD storage, 31 Aug. 2014
This DCD storage case is of reasonable quality and is a good buy considering the cost. I will probably buy a few more to keep my DVDs tidy.

Strength in Strangers: A true story of heartbreak, hope and courage
Strength in Strangers: A true story of heartbreak, hope and courage

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of inspiration, 13 Aug. 2014
This is such an emotional, true story about a young couple who were about to start a new life together when events took a devastating turn.

Throughout the book we are reminded how fragile life is – Lauren and Andrew experienced a roller-coaster of terrifying situations (unfortunately more downs than ups so you’ll certainly need a box of tissues to hand).

We live in a country where we take health care for granted and although I’m aware that few countries benefit from a system such as ours, it came as a horrific shock that unless there is a guarantee of payment, doctors refuse to treat patients so many people die as a result.

All through the book there are many acts of kindness from family, friends and strangers (hence the title) and it renews one’s faith in human nature.

The story is full of courage, love, despair, hope and strength.

Outdoortips 4 x Baby Safety Corner Protection - Desk Corner Edge Cushions (White)
Offered by Jiweimei

5.0 out of 5 stars Corner protection for toddlers, 21 Jun. 2014
I have used these "Outdoor" protectors inside instead of outside. They were the only ones I could find that looked soft enough - all the others looked as though they were quite hard plastic. I've only had them for a few weeks but so far they haven't come unstuck! I'm very pleased with my purchase as they would definitely protect my grandchildren if they happened to fall onto the corners where these cushions are placed.

White Self Adhesive Wheelie Bin Numbers 17cm 2/Pk - 6 (WS516) Wheelie Bin / Dust bin / Dustbin Number Stickers
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheelie Bin Numbers, 14 Mar. 2014
They arrived very quickly after I ordered them. I'm very pleased with the numbers and now, hopefully, when the bins blow away next time, we'll be able to identify and retrieve them!

2014 Diary A6 Marzipan Bird Dawn Chorus Hard Backed Week To View Pocket Diary
2014 Diary A6 Marzipan Bird Dawn Chorus Hard Backed Week To View Pocket Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 11 Feb. 2014
This was a gift and I was tempted to buy one for myself but was given a diary at Christmas. Will look for it next year!

Leifheit Wall-mounted Roll Holder Parat - roll holder for aluminium foil, cling film and kitchen towels

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased with it., 11 Feb. 2014
Generally I'm pleased with this purchase but I wish I'd taken more notice of the dimensions. (I tend to work in feet and inches but the dimensions were shown in cms and I didn't convert the measurements!). It's not so easy to find 30cm wide foil and cling film but I have managed to purchase some in a shop not too far away. Most rolls are 35cm wide these days. The actual holder is quite good quality and the blades are very sharp.

Penguins - Spy in the Huddle [DVD]
Penguins - Spy in the Huddle [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

5.0 out of 5 stars Penguin DVD, 27 Dec. 2013
We watched this on the TV and decided to buy the DVD as it was such a good programme. Good value for money too.

BHL Luminarc Glass Quadro Fridge Jug 0.5 Litre, White Lid
BHL Luminarc Glass Quadro Fridge Jug 0.5 Litre, White Lid
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 31 Oct. 2013
Good to find a glass jug with a lid! Washes well in the dishwasher. Very pleased with my purchase. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3