Profile for Nana Di > Reviews

Content by Nana Di

Nana Di (teignmouth,devon,eng.)

Page: 1 | 2
SAVFY iPad mini / iPad mini 2 with Retina display Red with White Stylish Polka Dots PREMIUM PU Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Tri-Fold Stand Pouch with Auto Wake and Sleep Sensor, Free Bonus Gift: Screen Protector + Touchscreen Stylus Pen (Multiple Colours available) (Polka Dots, Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars mini price....massive smile, 29 Oct. 2013
Bought the pink polka dot case, excellent price (compare apple store then you'll see what I mean!!!!)Comes with everything you need,again see brackets:- theirs are all individually priced.Fits my ipad mini a treat,what's not to like.Go on, y'know you want one

Made By Me
Made By Me
by Jane Bull

5.0 out of 5 stars great starter, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Made By Me (Hardcover)
Got this to inspire my grand-daughter who's 51/2,we've made the rag dolly and that was a success,A really nice book,gives tasters to get them interested.Each project is enough to keep their interest and small enough to give them satisfaction and triumph on completion,it engenders desire to do something a little more challenging because they've built confidence with their completed project.In short A WINNER.

Tigi BED HEAD serum spray some like it hot 100 ml
Tigi BED HEAD serum spray some like it hot 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars bit hit and miss, 14 Oct. 2013
Other oils on the market e.g.Argan(Moroccan) oil were better for my hair.I keep it as a 'just in case'......run out of usual,but I won't buy it again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars totally uniq, 14 Oct. 2013
I've been using this product for a couple of years now,and I find it does what it says,You need very little, depending on hair type,I think the tendancy is to think '..that can't be enough' BUT it really is.For ease of use I spray it into my hands and then work it through hair,5-6 sprays for my shoulder length highlighted hair works wonders.Oh yes,a bottle this size has lasted me for about a year!! and I do mine on average 3 times a week.Can't be bad

Geek Chic Crochet - 35 retro-inspired projects that are off the hook
Geek Chic Crochet - 35 retro-inspired projects that are off the hook
by Nicki Trench

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for confident crocheters, 30 Jun. 2013
Some beautiful projects in here and now comes the BUT..... the copy I have neede some major alterations.i.e.the peter pan collared cardi neither I nor friends who are all proficient crocheters could get the guage right using the hook size with the yarn specified .Small hook and sport yarn =small garment.Methinks maybe there's a misprint here 3rd attempt and the guage is right DKyarn and a 4.50 hook.There are a couple of slips in it like not telling you when and how to put the beads on yarn....doesn't anyone proofread anymore??????? So, in general, disappointing.

Fly London Women's Gold Lemon T Straps P142167013 3 UK
Fly London Women's Gold Lemon T Straps P142167013 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of style and comfort too!!!!, 30 Jun. 2013
As ever 'Fly' quality doesn't disappoint.Although they are described as lemon they are, as seen, green. A lovely citrus green,so very pretty for summer.For me I know that a fly 3 will always be right,unlike many other branded shoes especially one renowned for childrens fitting (I have some of theirs ranging from a 3-41/2and the 3 is bigger?!?)Most of all I LOVE YOU AMAZON,I can have gorgeous shoes at a snip of the high street price.

Austentatious Crochet
Austentatious Crochet
by Melissa Horozewski

3.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Austentatious Crochet (Paperback)
It is inspirational...it makes me want to pick up my 'hook' BUT I've only given it 3stars because of the difficulty in trying to match the yarns used.It is American and uses American terminology,not so bad you may say and if that were all I would agree. However it's the yarn substitution that's the BIG problem,e.g. sport yarn it is neither 4ply nor dk but somewhere in between so you have to find a 'heavier' 4ply or 'lighter'dk then SWATCH, SWATCH, AND SAWTCH AGAIN.The same is true with what they call 'worsted' it can be either aran or dk,this one is a little easier as light worsted is the term used (but not always) for dk.Lets not go into the area of Bulky ........so not for the 'feint' hearted.

Invicta Women's Pro Diver Heart Analogue Watch 12286 with Stainless Steel Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful timepiece, 25 Aug. 2012
I was looking for an everyday stainless steel watch,so I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this and at a price as low as most of the cheaper types on the market.It came within 4 days of ordering too,and is now sitting on my wrist....gorgeous.It is a large faced watch but pretty.I am small with tiny wrists but it doesn't look out of place.Amazon does it again,one very happy customer

Vintage Crochet
Vintage Crochet
by Susan Cropper

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely loopy, 31 July 2011
This review is from: Vintage Crochet (Hardcover)
lovely book,I'm not usually keen on 'household'things to crochet, or knit come to that.This book,however,has altered my opinion.The 'squares' used for blankets etc. could easily be used for making garments.It's a lovely book to browse,so practical and 'pretty'.

Sew Serendipity: Fresh and Pretty Designs to Make and Wear
Sew Serendipity: Fresh and Pretty Designs to Make and Wear
by Kay Whitt
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars sew serendipity soooo bloomin' good, 30 April 2011
BRILLIANT, what can I say, it's true everything in this book would suit most people.
Well written,very clear instructions easy to follow diagrams,and full of great
ideas that could be used with other sewing projects.One little quibble to author
would have been nice to have instructions to line the coat\jacket.I don't have
a problem with it,but more inexperienced sewers may.Call me old fashioned but I
think a coat deserves a lining,it prolongs it's longevity and it looks much nicer,
but a miner issue really. Another good buy from amazon,many thanks
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2012 9:37 AM BST