Profile for Alice > Reviews

Alice

The Family Jewels
The Family Jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Family Jewels (Audio CD)
It is excellent - beautiful song writing, lyrics, melodies throughout. A perfect album.

Split Second
Split Second

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Split Second (Kindle Edition)
A great book; it was fast-paced and exciting, and I loved the romance and how the politics related to the present Great Britain so well. I recommend this one for people who have read other books by Sophie McKenzie, or people who are looking for something new and exciting to read!

Goblin Fruit (Gobbled Book 1)
Goblin Fruit (Gobbled Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous and exciting!, 6 Jan. 2013
Before deciding to buy this book, I downloaded a free sample to see what it was like. The first few chapters included in the sample completely drew me in to the story; once I had finished them, I knew I had to buy it. I was not disappointed! This book has a very original plotline and is full of action, it is well paced and the characters are likeable - what is isn't to like about Goblin Fruit? I suppose I would say that I found it a little bit too short for me, but as amazon doesn't let you give half stars, I rounded it up to 5. I hope there is a sequel to this amazing book as I can't wait to know what happens next! Recommended for Dystopian fans.

Electra Brown: 4: Taking the Plunge: Crazy World of Electra Brown: Book Four
Electra Brown: 4: Taking the Plunge: Crazy World of Electra Brown: Book Four

4.0 out of 5 stars None, 31 Dec. 2012
I love these books, especially the first three. This one was really funny and a satisfying read. A recommended series for teens to get!

The Witches of Santa Anna (Books 1-3)
The Witches of Santa Anna (Books 1-3)

3.0 out of 5 stars None, 5 Dec. 2012
The books of the witches of santa anna series is a good series for short quick reads. The entire series so far is about two normal sized books big and comes in 'books' which are more like big chapters but it is a good series overall. The first three books together are like an introduction.

Buttercup Mash
Buttercup Mash

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Buttercup Mash (Kindle Edition)
This was a cool read. It only took me two days to read. Would reccomend to kids and teens 11+. A funky book with a good plot.

Electra Brown: 5: Falling Hook, Line and Sinker: Crazy World of Electra Brown 5
Electra Brown: 5: Falling Hook, Line and Sinker: Crazy World of Electra Brown 5

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 5 Dec. 2012
Although I enjoyed the other books in this series, I was a little disappointed with this one. But though it definitely didn't exceed any expectations I had I think if you have read the series so far then you need to read this! :)

Claimed (The Witches of Santa Anna Book 1)
Claimed (The Witches of Santa Anna Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars None, 5 Dec. 2012
Though this book and the rest that follow it are rather short, they are really good if you want a quick read or don't want a full novel. I fully recommend the rest of the series as well.

Switched (The Trylle Trilogy Book 1)
Switched (The Trylle Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!!, 5 Dec. 2012
I loved this book. I found it when browsing for cheap fiction and thought i'd give it a try. It is a completely original, very interesting read. I now look forward to reading Torn and Ascend!

Howl (Howl #1)
Howl (Howl #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars None, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Howl (Howl #1) (Kindle Edition)
An interesting read. The characters and plot is well written and I like the idea. If you like werewolf stories, get Howl.