Profile for Tappers > Reviews

Content by Tappers

Tappers

This is My Monster (This Is My) (Touchy-Feely Board Books)
This is My Monster (This Is My) (Touchy-Feely Board Books)
by Sam Taplin
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!!, 7 Jun. 2011
Loved this book, lovely story, the sound effect roar is very sweet and my daughter who is 6 1/2 months loves the touchy, feely pages. very pleased and would recommend

When You're Not Looking!
When You're Not Looking!
by Lynne Chapman
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this one, 7 Jun. 2011
Borrowed this one from the library for my daughter. she loved it so much that i decided to get a copy for home. ordered the book thinking it was the same version as per our library book. was very pleased when we received the larger board book which is a slightly extended version of the book and the pictures are brilliant. very pleased and would recommend.

Yoga For Me And My Baby [DVD]
Yoga For Me And My Baby [DVD]
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1st time mummy, 28 Dec. 2010
This DVD was excellent. it really helped me. I bought this in the last few weeks of my pregnancy for my first child. i had quite a lot of hip pain and using this dvd really helped relieve it. There are relaxation techniques which you can use even if you feel you may not always have the energy to do all of the moves. I even used the relaxation and breathing techniques whilst I went into the early stages of labour and if you can do this yourselves i can promise you this will really help when going into the final stage of your labour, trust me, you will be able to deal with the pain!! i only need gas and air!

The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
by Gina Ford

4.0 out of 5 stars 1st time mummy, 28 Dec. 2010
As a first time mum I heard great things about this book. I decided to buy the book to give myself and my boyfriend ideas on how to get our baby into a routine. I must admit this book is fabulous. Being first time parents can be a mine field as there is so much advice and information around, but this book really gives you the right advice you'll need. the book gives you simple tips on what things you'll require, even the types of blankets and bedding for the crib or cot. My advice would be not to be put off by the regimented routines, as even using the basic principles will help. Our daughter is 5 weeks old and she is sleeping and feeding well so i would highly recommend the book as it has really helped us.