Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Molten Basketball - 6, Orange/Beige
Molten Basketball - 6, Orange/Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
This review is from: Molten Basketball (Sports)
Great quality!

Catherine Lansfield 200 x 200cm Plus 50 x 75 cm /2 pillowcases Brazil DB Quilt Set, Multi-Colour
Offered by Linenstowelsquilts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
Oh man my 7 year old loves this!!!

Beto Track Pump Alloy Barrel With Gauge
Beto Track Pump Alloy Barrel With Gauge

Great - well worth it!!!

Amscan International Trophy, Pack of 6
Amscan International Trophy, Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
Did the job with our 7 year olds!

Inglenook 5 Piece Pewter Fire Set FIRE91
Inglenook 5 Piece Pewter Fire Set FIRE91
Offered by ONLINEDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great in our newly decorated front room, 25 July 2015
The tongs are a bit weak at the screw connection but think we can glue them together tighter. Look great in our newly decorated front room!

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
Worked perfectly in my boy's Samsung Tab 4 7 inch.

Rockport Men's Courduroy Moc Slipper Grey Slipper I31633 10 UK
Rockport Men's Courduroy Moc Slipper Grey Slipper I31633 10 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, comfy (but squeaky) slippers, 29 Jan. 2013
Liked these slippers but had to return them as they squeaked when working on wooden floors and our house is all solid flooring downstairs. Would have kept them if we had more carpets as they were very comfy.

Vintage Snakes & Ladders
Vintage Snakes & Ladders

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Design, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Vintage Snakes & Ladders (Toy)
Nicely designed board game. Square are too small if there are more than two players but not too much of a problem.

LeapFrog Advanced Digital Baby Monitor
LeapFrog Advanced Digital Baby Monitor

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, 8 Oct. 2010
We bought this monitor about one year ago after our previous monitor which was a hand-me-down broke down. The first thing we noticed was that this monitor picked up far less noise than the other monitor. However as I was keen not to be an over-anxious parent I decided that this was fine and didn't need to hear every breath from the munchkin. The melodies that the parent unit plays are actually quite pleasant and we can tolerate them almost as long as our boy can. The parent unit looks nice and has a soft night light. It all turned bad last week, however, when the parent unit decided it couldn't link with the baby unit. Despite the nice looks and sounds we're off to buy a new one already for baby number two which is on the way!

Black Silicone Case & Screen Protector for New Apple iPod Touch 3rd & 2nd Generation 3G 2G - 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars great ipod cover, 17 May 2010
Great cover that comes off really easily. I couldn't get the plastic screen cover on without it bubbling, but maybe that was because I didn't spend enough time trying! Would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3