Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Great - well worth it!!!

Amscan International Trophy, Pack of 6
Amscan International Trophy, Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
Did the job with our 7 year olds!

Inglenook 5 Piece Pewter Fire Set FIRE91
Inglenook 5 Piece Pewter Fire Set FIRE91
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great in our newly decorated front room, 25 July 2015
The tongs are a bit weak at the screw connection but think we can glue them together tighter. Look great in our newly decorated front room!

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
Worked perfectly in my boy's Samsung Tab 4 7 inch.

Rockport Men's Courduroy Moc Slipper Grey Slipper I31633 10 UK
Rockport Men's Courduroy Moc Slipper Grey Slipper I31633 10 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, comfy (but squeaky) slippers, 29 Jan. 2013
Liked these slippers but had to return them as they squeaked when working on wooden floors and our house is all solid flooring downstairs. Would have kept them if we had more carpets as they were very comfy.

Vintage Snakes & Ladders
Vintage Snakes & Ladders
Offered by Grasshopper Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Design, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Vintage Snakes & Ladders (Toy)
Nicely designed board game. Square are too small if there are more than two players but not too much of a problem.

LeapFrog Advanced Digital Baby Monitor
LeapFrog Advanced Digital Baby Monitor

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, 8 Oct. 2010
We bought this monitor about one year ago after our previous monitor which was a hand-me-down broke down. The first thing we noticed was that this monitor picked up far less noise than the other monitor. However as I was keen not to be an over-anxious parent I decided that this was fine and didn't need to hear every breath from the munchkin. The melodies that the parent unit plays are actually quite pleasant and we can tolerate them almost as long as our boy can. The parent unit looks nice and has a soft night light. It all turned bad last week, however, when the parent unit decided it couldn't link with the baby unit. Despite the nice looks and sounds we're off to buy a new one already for baby number two which is on the way!

Black Silicone Case & Screen Protector for New Apple iPod Touch 3rd & 2nd Generation 3G 2G - 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars great ipod cover, 17 May 2010
Great cover that comes off really easily. I couldn't get the plastic screen cover on without it bubbling, but maybe that was because I didn't spend enough time trying! Would recommend this product.

Nikon D40 with AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II
Nikon D40 with AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Perfect Camera, 18 April 2009
I bought this camera as I wanted to upgrade from my compact and to ensure I could take good quality pictures of my new born son. The quality of picture it produces - both on the computer and when developed is outstanding. The (only!) 6 megapixels produce photos of intricate detail and there is absolutely no loss of clarity. This camera is more than just a great introduction to digital slr cameras. It is a great dslr and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Sony BDPS350 Blu-ray Disc Player 1080p Full HD
Sony BDPS350 Blu-ray Disc Player 1080p Full HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blu-ray player, 18 April 2009
Set up and connected this Blu-ray DVD player to my TV no problem and was watching excellent picture and sound quality DVD moments later. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this player - for the price its being offered at at present it represents great value for money and a brilliant introduction to the world of Blu-ray!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3