Profile for Miss L. Stewart > Reviews

Content by Miss L. Stewart

Miss L. Stewart (Cumbernauld)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mattel T1474 Barbie In A Mermaid Tale Swim 'N Dance Mermaid
Mattel T1474 Barbie In A Mermaid Tale Swim 'N Dance Mermaid

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy 4 Year Old :), 21 Jan. 2013
I can only review this on behalf of my 4 year old daughter. Santa brought this for her as her special present since she was going on about it almost every day after seeing an advert for it on TV. It did not disappoint at all. Barbie lives in our bathroom now and has a daily swim with my little girl Tia during bath-time. It's tail winds up and when you let it go, she swims round in a circle and you can move her arms etc to move her in different poses. She comes with a hair accessory and water wings and her hair changes colour in water too. If you take her into a swimming pool, she can swim further and from a better depth to get better swimming results although works perfectly enough in the bath too. My daughter gives it 5 stars so I can only assume it is worthy of them :)

Pink Baby's First Bauble
Pink Baby's First Bauble

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning, 21 Jan. 2013
This is so delicate and absolutely beautiful :) I was looking for a 1st Christmas bauble that I could treasure forever and this definitely did not disappoint. Would definitely recommend it to others and the price was so cheap considering the quality. I have seen dearer ones that were cheap and nasty looking but this is simply gorgeous.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Keepsake for Life, 27 Nov. 2012
Bought this as a topper for a cupcake stand for my daughter's 3rd birthday. It is very sturdy although it is ceramic so would break easily if dropped, I would imagine. It now takes pride of place on a shelf in her room and will be kept forever and possibly reused for my baby girl's 3rd birthday. Loads of compliments on it too from party guests.

Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t
Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this as a nightlight, 27 Nov. 2012
I use one of these in my hall as a night light guiding you to the toilet and also have one in my baby's bedroom as it gives off a nice orange glow that's not too bright but not too dull either. They are light activated to so there is no need for them to be turned off/on to activate.

Winmau Professional Darts Set
Winmau Professional Darts Set
Offered by Millet Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, 27 Nov. 2012
Bought for my partner...he loves it & has given no complaints...I know nothing about darts etc so can only assume his review is good!

Character World Me To You Daisy Fleece Blanket
Character World Me To You Daisy Fleece Blanket

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, 27 Nov. 2012
Bought for my baby girl's room to add to decor. Matches everything else perfectly. I use this sometimes to snuggle up with her when I'm nursing her as it is large enough to cover my body too.

Character World Me To You Daisy Shaped Rug
Character World Me To You Daisy Shaped Rug
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful addition to decor in my baby girl's bedroom, 27 Nov. 2012
Great quality, not fluffy at all so safe for a new born to be placed on and an older baby to crawl on etc. Matches perfectly with the scatter cushion also available.

Butterflies Me to You Bear Canvas Print
Butterflies Me to You Bear Canvas Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 27 Nov. 2012
Beautiful picture, looks lovely in my baby's bedroom although I imagined them to be bigger than they were. I bought 3 to put them together although putting this up on it's own would probably look silly as it is so small.

Flower Me to You Bear Canvas Print
Flower Me to You Bear Canvas Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Small for price, 27 Nov. 2012

Me to You. Tatty Teddy 2 Piece Bedroom Lighting Set
Me to You. Tatty Teddy 2 Piece Bedroom Lighting Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice decorations, 27 Nov. 2012
Bought these for my baby girl's nursery and they look lovely although they are made of plastic so I'm not sure how long they will take before discolouring due to the heat of the bulbs etc. So far they look great and I am happy with them. They come flatpacked and are a bit fidgety putting them together too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3