Profile for Advice2others > Reviews

Content by Advice2others

Advice2others

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Game of the Year Edition (PC)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Game of the Year Edition (PC)
Offered by 4GamersUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Single player games, 5 Dec. 2012
I am not into multi player mode,preferring single player ,and have bought many FPS games in the past,including all the call of duty series. During this time I have noticed the dramatic improvement in graphics and complexity of play,this game tops them all,I can definitely recommend it. I have a computer running Windows 7,but although this game states it is suitable for Windows XP and Vista ,it installed and plays perfectly on Windows 7. Altogether this is the bargain FPS game of the year,and at 80 years old I should know!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 2:24 PM BST

Andrew James Espresso & Cappuccino Coffee Maker Machine - 15 Bar Italian Pump - Stunning Stainless Steel Housing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 Oct. 2012
Decided to buy our first coffee machine in order to make"real coffee" After much research settled on this Andrew James model ,it seemed to be good value compared to the similar models by the better known firms,some of which will only make coffee using pods,we wanted to use ground coffee as well. The machine was delivered in two days from ordering online from the Andrew James website,we chose the package of machine,grinder,jug with thermometer,and chocolate sprinkler.Having made several shots of excellent strong expresso using ground coffee,we progressed to making cappucicinos which after several attempts got better and better. We have now tried making single espressos using ESE coffee pods,this also has produced excellent results. This is a sturdy,compact and good looking product ,which is very good value for money. As an experiment we tried a cappuccino from Starbucks and found it inferior to the one this machine produces!

High Grade - Extra Long USB Sync & Charge Cable for Apple iPhone 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S - For All Apple iPod Touch / Nano / Classic / Mini (All Generations) - For Apple iPad 1 / 2 / 3 - Length : 2 meters / 6.6 ft - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 12 Oct. 2012
This device is great at such a bargain price. I have been using it for a month when the battery warning shows on my iPad,it enables me to carry on,and when I shut the iPad down it charges at a good rate. It's length means I can use it plugged in while sitting in my favourite chair.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 11 Oct. 2012
As a keen photographer I needed a way to download photos from my digital camera to my newly acquired iPad2 without too many complications and without spending a fortune on a solution to my problem. I ordered this item hoping the ridiculously cheap price did not mean a ridiculously poor performance. My order arrived today,and I immediately connected my camera ,on which I had several photos, to my iPad and the photos were immediately downloaded to the iPad photo app. Unlike several reviews ,no notices appeared
to say the iPad did not recognise this device. This is a brilliant piece of kit at a knock down price.