Profile for Krsna > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
GoProThe Tool
GoProThe Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply worth it., 1 April 2015
This review is from: GoProThe Tool (Electronics)
Looks cool and does the job.... and I don't have to use my teeth anymore!

O'Neill Men's LM Navigate Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Powder White, Medium
O'Neill Men's LM Navigate Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Powder White, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 1 April 2015
Very good quality T-Shirt with quality print and material.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits as a sock, 1 April 2015
I use it for my new Hero4 and it fits like a sock. Keeps my baby safe... perfect.

Surf Till I Die Viking Mens T-shirt Medium
Surf Till I Die Viking Mens T-shirt Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 April 2015
Very nice quality and good fit. Just the print is a bit bad in tiny places... wouldn't see unless you look for it.... but I did.

XCSOURCE® Portable Shockproof Travel Storage Protective Carry Case Bag for GoPro Hero 2 3 3+ Camera Accessories (Large)
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, 1 April 2015
It does the job! I just bought a Hero 4 to replace my old Hero 2 with a loads of mounts and gadgets. Everything fits in that case and its safe and tidy. It's an essential!

Mr Zogs Coconut Air Freshener
Mr Zogs Coconut Air Freshener
Offered by Big Drop Surf Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars ...OK..., 1 April 2015
I have to admit that I stupidly thought it was 4 for £3 due to the picture and impulse buying! But anyway the thing smells nice and strong and looks good.... just way to expensive for what it actually is.

Stylish Neoprene Camcorder Carry Case For JVC GZ-E10SEU, JVC GZ-E100SE, JVC GZ-E200BEU, JVC GZ-HM300SEK Eurio HD & GC - FM2YEU, By DURAGADGET
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 April 2015
Does the job, nothing more, nothing less.

Santa Cruz Peace Hand Tee - Med
Santa Cruz Peace Hand Tee - Med

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 1 April 2015
Very good quality T-Shirt that has a good cut and really good material. Print is very good as well.

Oakley Saba Bank 22 Men's Board Shorts neon yellow Size:32
Oakley Saba Bank 22 Men's Board Shorts neon yellow Size:32

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Light, 9 Jan. 2014
Very cool shorts. They are very light and stretchy and also dry amazingly fast. Love it. I bought a size 32 and the length is really good coming below the knee (i'm 1m74) as boardshorts should be.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fit and no visibility restriction, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this product for body surfing and free diving. The fit is amazing and I don't get the tight feeling of the smaller swimming goggles and it leaves no mark on my face.

The visibility is amazing with clear 180% view. Those goggles are so comfortable I started using them while surfing (I wear contact lenses) and forget I have them on my face.....EXCELLENT!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3