Profile for Kayla > Reviews

Tao Oracle
Tao Oracle
by Ma Deva Padma

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these cards!!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Tao Oracle (Paperback)
The cards are beautiful and so very insightful. I connected with the cards almost instantly and I have never experienced an inaccurate reading with them. The book that the deck comes along with is wonderful the meanings of the cards are so insightful and spiritual that when you do readings the messages you receive are profound. I would definitely say that as far as oracle card decks go this is definitely one of the most impressive and informative ones. I think with some oracle card decks the meanings of each card can be quite brief but with this deck that is not the case. Each card has more of a lengthy detailed meaning and each card has a number of things that it could represent. I definitely would encourage any one that works with oracle cards to purchase this deck they definitely will not regret it.

The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite disappointed, 29 April 2013
I will start with the positives about the cards which is that I do think the images on the cards are beautiful. The size is good because you can shuffle them well. The gilded edges was also a nice touch making the cards look even more beautiful. The unfortunate thing however is that the cards are difficult to work with. In the beginning I thought may be I just need to keep using them and eventually the readings will be more accurate, but months down the line I still don't feel that the readings are always accurate which is strange because I have never experience this with any other tarot or oracle card deck before. I really want to love these cards but I can't unfortunately.

Angels Of Atlantis Oracle Cards: Receive Inspiration and Healing from the Angelic Kingdoms: 44 Full Colour Oracle Cards and Instruction Booklet
by Stewart Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cards, 1 Mar. 2013
From the time I saw these cards on here I was interested in them. I then decided to look them up on youtube and found a review on them. From then I knew I had to buy them because the cards are so beautiful. When I received the cards I connected with them instantly. I love using them for daily readings because they are always spot on. These so far are my favourite oracle cards.

Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All!
Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All!
by Josephine Ellershaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 1 Jan. 2013
I loves these cards they are beautiful. The size of them are perfect. The book that it comes with is very helpful for beginners like myself. As soon as I opened the pack I didn't want to put them down. I would definitely recommend these cards to any one especially if your just starting out with tarot.