Profile for mrs s. e la frenais > Reviews

Content by mrs s. e la fr...

mrs s. e la frenais

Watch Dogs (PS4)
Watch Dogs (PS4)
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Watch Dogs (PS4) (Video Game)
according to my son one of the best games he has played this year. He would definitely recommend it *****

GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Gcse Modern Languages)
GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Gcse Modern Languages)
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars IGCSE's coming up, 12 Oct 2013
My son seems very pleased with the book and it is certainly helping him with his revision. I would and have recommended it to his friends.

Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Biology Revision Guide (with online edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars IGCSE's coming up, 12 Oct 2013

Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Maths Revision Guide (with online edition)
by Richard Parsons
Price: 5.56

4.0 out of 5 stars IGCSE's coming up, 12 Oct 2013

Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Physics Revision Guide (with online edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars IGCSE's coming up, 12 Oct 2013
My son seems very pleased with the book and it is certainly helping him revise. I would and have recommended it to his friends.

Business Studies: Complete Study and Revision Guide (Letts IGCSE Success) (Letts Revise IGCSE)
by -

4.0 out of 5 stars IGCSE's coming up, 12 Oct 2013
My son seems very pleased with this book and it certainly helping him revise. I would and have recommended to his friends.

Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide (with online edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars IGCSE's coming up, 12 Oct 2013
My son seems very pleased with the book, it certainly seems to help with his revision. I would and have recommended it to his friends

Hitman Absolution - Deluxe Professional Edition (Xbox 360)
Hitman Absolution - Deluxe Professional Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by IDSS
Price: 25.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Item damaged, 2 Jan 2013
Game Ok but the figure was broken abd scratched. As we live in spain too epensive to send it back