Profile for raz town > Reviews

Content by raz town

raz town

5.0 out of 5 stars songs for beginners, 19 April 2009
Songs For Beginners [2008 Stereo Mix]

Excellent album! This is one of the best albums ever produced. I never tire of hearing it. Every track is class and will be played often - one of the only albums I can say this about.

The words are meaningful and emotional. The music is clever. This album has been crafted by a genius.

Graham Nash is the british one from Crossby, stills, Nash and Young and has his own music relevant to British Culture. His music style is a blend of folk, rock and pop. This album reflects a talented musician who wanted to produce a brilliant work of real music not to make a quick buck. 10/10

A Member of the Family: Cesar Millan's Guide to a Lifetime of Fulfillment with Your Dog
by Cesar Millan

5.0 out of 5 stars EVERY DOG DESERVES AN OWNER WHO'S READ THIS!, 29 Mar 2009
Excellent book for ALL dog owners. Whether you've owned dogs for years or thinking about owning a dog this book is a must. I've studied to advanced level behavioural studies which helps with dog training, but this book teaches dog psychology which is more important than dog training. The book is easy to read and covers every aspect of how to be a great owner and have a really happy dog.

This book is a great idea too for people who are nervous around dogs, or had a bad experience. It can help you to build confidence in your behaviour around dogs.

I have read several great books about dog behaviour including Jan Fennel who is a great 'dog listener'. Her books have helped me as an owner. I think that this book is the best though as the detail in every aspect of being a dog owner is in the book. My rescue dog has really benefited from me reading Ceasars tips and implementing them. He is a changed collie dog who is extremely relaxed now. I am a really confident great owner now.

Highly recommend, a must read for all professional dog owners too. Ceasars understanding of the dog and human relationship is spot on. Its a DOG OWNER/CARERS BIBLE!

Gerrard: My Autobiography
Gerrard: My Autobiography
by Steven Gerrard

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Dec 2008
I highly recommend this book to anyone even slightly interested in football. It gives a great insight into the childhood of a football genius. The book is written from the heart and gives an honest account of stevie's life and upbringing. It is written in such a way that it is hard to put the book down. It was great to see my fourteen year old (not usually a big reader) enthusiastic to read. He finished it really quickly. As an adult and a real football enthusiast, I really enjoyed an insight into the game from Stevies view point. Its a book I will keep and read again from time to time. I highly recommend it for both adults and young teenagers!!