Profile for Leonidas > Reviews

Dad lettered wreath tribute in faux silk flowers
Dad lettered wreath tribute in faux silk flowers
Offered by savoy flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Supreme Floral Tribute, 22 April 2014
I received the Floral Tribute on Easter Good Friday afternoon and they look really nice and plush at my dad's plot. Thanks for a great product and quick service. I will be ordering again soon.

BOXING - Rumble in the Jungle / Thrilla in Manilla
BOXING - Rumble in the Jungle / Thrilla in Manilla
Offered by The Canny Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 23 Jan 2014
Wicked Boxing from the golden age of great uprising boxers. Muhammed Ali enough said. Worth watching if you are a boxing fan and likes the history of boxing.

10ft Speed Skipping Rope, 18 Month Warranty & Free Workout eBook - CSX - Red - Adjustable Jump Rope - For Boxing, Crossfit, WODs, Fitness Training, Double Unders - Wire Rope Plastic Coated - Professional for Men and Women Adults
Offered by CSX - Competitive Sport Xtreme Direct | Aspire Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Skipping Rope, 20 Jan 2014
I received the CSX Wire Rope on Saturday 18th January and delighted to see it wrapped up in the Amazon parcel. I couldn't believe how light it is and that it does not get tangled or develop kinks in the rope.

I love the swivel pivotal motion in the handles in how the rope is connected. It is easy to cut the wire with pliers to the desired length and the screw-on part which is a nice touch and different to all the other ropes I have used. The screw on part makes the rope look well polished and stylish with the light thin rope attached to it.

I used it on Sunday 19th January and I am highly impressed with how EASY and FAST it spun. Hardly any wrist action when turning the rope which is Brilliant!! I love the sound when I spin it around cause it sounds like a little fine whisk in the air when it rotates - Love It! I even got noticed and commented on it on how fast it goes and the way how I used it. The guy said it looks like I am dancing when I skip and that I look great when doing it. He said this is due to the speed of the rope.

The one big thing I LOVE about this rope is that I can do DOUBLE UNDERS/POWER JUMPS a lot easier now. The timing and rhythm of the rope is on point to do 'double-unders'. I done five double-unders without even trying. With my other rope I could only do two without tripping up.

I do need to train and practise a lot more with the CSX 3000 Wire Rope to get use to it and its speed. I don't know why it took me so long to get a wire rope I've been missing out on all this fun for over a year now.

In comparison to my favourite Fitness Speed Rope, the CSX Wire Rope is BETTER due to the following:

* CSX rope is lighter
* Goes a lot faster
* No kinks in rope
* Smoother Ball Bearing Handles - LOVE IT!
* Nicer rotating sound of rope through the air
* Can do double-unders and other advanced skipping techniques with ease at a faster pace.
* Going to be training with this rope to increase my double-under count and practise advanced double-under techniques. As this rope fits the bill.

I have tried UNTOLD and a VARIETY of skipping ropes such as weighted, speed ropes, jump, beaded and leather ropes but the CSX is my BEST one to date, while the my Fitness Speed rope has fallen in second place.

I can't wait to use it tonight to show off in the gym and let the gym users know I've upgraded and taking the next plateau to my jump rope training.

The CSX rope will compliment my Skipping program for Core and Conditioning Training that I am about to start soon. I may purchase the Blue CSX Wire Rope for my birthday in a couple months time. I believe that style and a variety of colour skipping ropes is everything to exercise and working-out!

What a fantastic job guys, keep up the sterling work. Loving it!!!

Authentic Muscle Works Gym FullSleeve Hoodie MMA Boxing Gym Mens Sweat UFC Fleece Royal Blue (XL)
Offered by Metsports

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 17 Jan 2014
Nice comfortable stylish Hoody. A must buy. Ruff house style! Going to purchase the black and grey Hoody so I have 3 in the collection. Wicked !!! Going to look cool in the gym :)

Russell Brand: Scandalous - Live At The O2 [DVD]
Russell Brand: Scandalous - Live At The O2 [DVD]
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jan 2014
In my humble opinion the best Russell Brand stand up show I have ever seen on by him. I have all the RB stand up show collections and this has to be the best one! Top stuff! A must buy for Russell Brand lovers.

The World According to Russell Brand [DVD]
The World According to Russell Brand [DVD]
Dvd ~ russell Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Leonidas, 17 Jan 2014
If you are into Russell Brand it is so funny. A must have if you want to build your Brand Collection

Superstars Of Muscle - Schwarzenegger [1991] [DVD]
Superstars Of Muscle - Schwarzenegger [1991] [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic & Inspiring, 17 Jan 2014
Received DVD yeserday and watched it twice. It you are into bodybuilding and weight training plus enjoy the history of the sport then its the DVD to watch. I may watch it again next week. Body building legends such as Tom Platz, Reg Parks, Lou Ferrigno and many more feature in the film. The dvd also shows these stars working out and do pose downs on stage. Magnificent!