Profile for RichieCee > Reviews

Gerber  Suspension Multi-Plier
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier
Offered by Leon Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool, 24 Dec 2013
Very handy when in a jam and small enough to have on hand - if you know what I mean! So many uses... small, convenient and well worth the money.

Anker® Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 [3-Pack] Highly-Transparent Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best iPhone Screen Protector I've Ever Used, 24 Dec 2013
I purchased this and applied to my new iPhone 5 yesterday. When it's done right, (and you need to take your time to get it right!), the finish is absolutely fantastic!

Has a lovely quality feel to it that protects the screen and doesn't leave fingerprint marks so easily as the screen does without it! And you get so many accessories in the pack, including a sticky sheet to remove dust before application.

It even comes with THREE sheets - which was a really nice surprise - so you get two attempts. But if you're careful with the first application, then you'll have spares - which you can put on in a year-or-so's time, if needed!

Great product!

Anker® Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air iPad 5 [2-Pack] - Highly-Transparent Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best, 24 Dec 2013
I purchased this and applied to my new iPad Air yesterday. When it's done right, (and you need to take your time to get it right!), the finish is absolutely fantastic!

It even comes with TWO sheets - which was a really nice surprise - so you get two attempts. But if you're careful with the first application, then you'll have a spare - which you can put on in a year-or-so's time, if needed!

Great product!

Optoma HD131X Full 3D 1080p Projector (discontinued by manufacturer)
Optoma HD131X Full 3D 1080p Projector (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money on Anything LESS than This!!, 26 Aug 2013
Bear with me on this one; I'll get to the point - but want to start off with some background...

I love my bluray films, PS3, Apple TV (HiDef content) etc. I'm quite new to projectors but already have a 1080P LED TV and wanted something of a similar quality for my 'BIG' screen. At first, I borrowed a projector from my workplace - which was only 800x600 max (output) resolution, and it could accept a HDMI signal. So when I first plugged my stuff into this and saw the picture, I thought to myself, "This is flippin' perfect!"

But then a friend recommended the BenQ W1070 and my jaw dropped! Then I saw a review of the Optoma HD25 and I was blown away!! I knew this was the one to get, but couldn't afford the monies!! Even Optoma themselves told me when I called, this was the one to get otherwise I'd be just wasting money - or disappointed when I'd made a purchase and then seen this running. Optoma also confirmed that the HD131X was EXACTLY the same as the HD25e - it just didn't come with the 'pack in' 3D glasses, and so it was a bit cheaper.

(Now we get to it!). I didn't buy this from Amazon because I got one for a completely stupid price off eBay (£400!! BNIB). But at Amazon's price of £584.00 - which Optoma have guaranteed won't last long - because it's a special offer - THIS PROJECTOR IS THE KING OF PROJECTORS AT THE MOMENT!

No calibration, no adjustments to the picture settings; literally straight out of the box... FLIPPIN' HECK!!! This thing makes my 46" LED 3D top-of-the-range TV look like a 'mickey mouse' toy!!

The picture quality was so vivid, so clear, so bright, so dynamic... I felt like calling the managers at Cineworld & Odeon, Greenwich to 'educate' them on what a proper film showing should look like - because this is PROPER!!

I can't explain it simpler - or have the superlatives to use! Go out and have a demo of what YOU WERE CONSIDERING to buy; THEN GO BACK AND CHECK THIS!! However you have to find the money, (beg, borrow or steal!), you'll find it to get this!!! Then you can get the 3D glasses for it the following month - out of next month's pay packet!!

I've got everything plugged into my receiver and had one HDMI going into the telly; now I just plug that HDMI from the telly into this - and enjoy everything on a HUGE screen (letting the Receiver act as a switch box to control the inputs). Everything looks almost 4k with this projector. And as for games on the PS3... Don't even start me off!!!

The Optoma HD131X is an ABSOLUTE NO BRAINER!! Don't even think about anything else until you see this in action - then your mind will be set! Best piece of tech I've ever bought - and I've got a lot of tech!

Essential purchase! Nuff said!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2013 9:27 AM BST

Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre
Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shaver in the World!!, 25 May 2011
I thought I'd wait a few months before writing this - just so that I could speak from some kind of perspective!

Firstly, I am a BLACK CARIBBEAN male! I think that's HIGHLY important to mention in this review because our skin is different! Historically I have had a wet shave using one of those Gillette Mach 3 razors (that you put the AAA battery into - and it vibrates). But I was getting fed up of the inconvenience of this - and the occasional cuts - and wanted something a bit more 'stylistic'. Enter the Braun!

Flip!!! What a shaver - and yes! You can call it the Rolls Royce of shavers; it's expensive but it will blow you away when you use it.

First shave was not bad; not as close as my wet shaves - but then I didn't expect it to be, because the manual said it needs time/you need time for you skin to adjust to this type of shave. But it was good; more than passable. So I stuck with it!

Second shave... Better!

Third shave onwards... Skin felt exactly the same as after a wet shave!!! No joke! This thing shaves as close as a blade - but you need to give your skin time to adjust; I cannot emphasise that enough! And the convenience of shaving fully clothed and whilst rushing (in my case!) cannot be matched. Absolutely superb - and worth every penny. Been using almost 6 months now and haven't been back to a wet shave since - not even once. Now that's saying something!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2014 4:33 PM GMT

Duracell Rechargeable 9 V Batteries
Duracell Rechargeable 9 V Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Batts, 6 Jan 2011
I've been using these Duracell rechargables for some time now and they're just excellent. A quality name and a quality product! They charge well. last long and then take no time at all to charge up again. Excellent product!

Duracell Rechargeable D Size Batteries - Pack of 2
Duracell Rechargeable D Size Batteries - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Batts, 6 Jan 2011

Pure Groove
Pure Groove
Offered by Formats

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blast From The Past, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: Pure Groove (Audio CD)
If RnB is your thing, then this compilation has got some classic 'CHUNES' to drop at a party! Trust me, after you've been through listening to this album, you'll have a headache from the constant 'head-nodding'! It's that good!

Duracell Rechargeable Accu 1700 mAh AA Batteries - 4-Pack