Profile for Maria > Reviews

Picture Cook
Picture Cook
by Katie Shelly

2.0 out of 5 stars No good if you can't read, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: Picture Cook (Hardcover)
I bought this for my brother in law who lives alone and can't read. Unfortunately there are pictures of the methods but none of the final dish, so he wont know what recipe is for what meal and so it is useless.

Early Learning Centre - Who Knows Whose Nose Game
Early Learning Centre - Who Knows Whose Nose Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 15 Aug 2014
Love this game! My 2 1/2 year old loves this and her older cousins play it with her for hours without loosing interest. It is a very simple game so once I had shown them a couple of times what to do they were able to play without supervision. It is also quite a quick game so they don't loose interest before the end!

Laptone LNP2502 WiFi Dongle 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter
Laptone LNP2502 WiFi Dongle 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter
Offered by Altec UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Aug 2014
Brilliant item, easy to set up and so small it never gets in the way!

7dayshop Rechargeable High Performance Ni-Mh Batteries - AAA Size 1100mAh - 4 Pack
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 15 Aug 2014
These batteries are not worth it, they loose their charge after a very short time when not used. I charged them after the first use, thinking they would be ready for next time, but they had gone dead in the bag! This happened more than once before I gave up on them completely!

Daffodil TC06W - Universal Charging and Data Cable - Retractable USB Charging and Data Cable - Multicharger for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod as well as Micro USB devices - White

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 15 Aug 2014
This is sooo handy, I love it! it re-winds really easily into a small item to store and is plenty long enough to charge my phone from my laptop, and still be able to answer calls on it while it is plugged in

Infoband Wrist Band for kids - Bunnies/Pink
Infoband Wrist Band for kids - Bunnies/Pink
Offered by Kiddymania & Dollymania

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 15 Aug 2014
Secure fit, pretty and a good size for small wrists. I highly recommend this item to any parent with a toddler.

Groov-e GVMF01PK My First Headphones for Children with Volume Limiter - Pink Butterfly

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Aug 2014
Brilliant headphones. I bought these for my 3 year old and she loves them. They never get tangled and fit her perfectly. They are small enough to stay on her head but big enough that they will last her for a few years.

16" Official Size Magnetic Dartboard with 6 Darts included
16" Official Size Magnetic Dartboard with 6 Darts included
Offered by BARGAINSTOCKS

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT in new condition, 15 Aug 2014
I can't see anywhere on the listing that this product is used, not new! However the box was battered and when I opened it I found that the dart board had scuffs all over and even a line from a blue pen across part of it! Not impressed, this was supposed to be a present for a child's birthday, I can't give it to anyone now!

Electronic Fly Wasp Mosquito Bug Swatter Zapper Killer
Electronic Fly Wasp Mosquito Bug Swatter Zapper Killer
Offered by arsuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Each fly needs zapping twice!, 23 Sep 2013
This is a good product, as long as you keep in mind that each fly needs zapping twice! We have found that the 1st zap knocks the fly out temporarily, but after a few minutes they get back up again so you have to be quick to get it out the house while it's unconscious. Sometimes when they fly comes round it can't fly anymore, or it's slow and wobbly and easy to zap again but other times they are just as fast as ever and we have to start all over again! It usually kills them on the second zap, especially if they get stuck in the grid and fry.

Mega Bloks ABC Spell
Mega Bloks ABC Spell

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks ABC Spell (Toy)
The blocks themselves are fine, just like any other megablocks, but I was very disappointed that the letters were stickers and not printed onto the block as it looks in the pictures on the bag. The stickers are coloured rectangles with the letter or number on the centre and are not an exact match for the colour of the block, making them obviously stickers, looking cheap and drawing the attention of the children who just want to peel them off! This would have been better if the letters, etc had been printed onto the blocks or at least the colours of the stickers matching the colour of the blocks, or even the stickers in the shape of the letters with no colour around the outside so they could go on any block and would be less obviously stickers.

We already have a large amount of plain blocks and I wish I had just bought coloured letter stickers from a craft shop and stuck them on those. Would have saved some money.

Page: 1 | 2