Profile for andy13bt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sunpet Large Red Top Plastic Food Storage Canister 3000ml
Sunpet Large Red Top Plastic Food Storage Canister 3000ml
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunpet Large Red Top Plastic Food Storage Canister 3000ml, 23 April 2014
Sunpet Large Red Top Plastic Food Storage Canister 3000ml X 3. Very useful storage jars & larger than i thought, but I love them & I would not hesitate to purchase from this 'Seller' again. I would also recommend them to other 'Amazon Customers' who are thinking of buying the same. The Jars are very strong & air tight.I'm sure a lot people would find them useful for other items, like nuts & bolts, bits & bobs etc which need to be stored together. I would rate this 'Seller' 10-10 or 100% Positive Feedback:) *****

BLACK PU LEATHER FLIP SERIES CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR HTC ONE
BLACK PU LEATHER FLIP SERIES CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR HTC ONE
Offered by MOBILEJOY

5.0 out of 5 stars BLACK PU LEATHER FLIP SERIES CASE COVER, 1 Sep 2013
Fits like a glove, It's perfect & I like the slots for your Bank/Necter cards. As a 'Leather Worker' I could not have made a better one.
*****STAR BUY******

Brush Set Value Pack Gold Taklon 4/Pkg-Round 3 Detail 5 Shader 10 Angle 1/4"
Brush Set Value Pack Gold Taklon 4/Pkg-Round 3 Detail 5 Shader 10 Angle 1/4"
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brush Set Value Pack Gold Taklon 4/Pkg-Round 3 Detail 5 Shader 1... Royal Brush, 24 May 2013
I was first introduced to "Taklon" paint brushes by my 'Leather Work Supplier "Tandy" Wholesaler' for coloring my carved 'Leather Work'. I purchased the brushes from "Tandy" which contained 4 detail brushes. While browsing through 'Amazon' I came across the sames brushes by accident & were available in various types detail, shader, etc I think they are great & I think all 'Amazon Customers' who are in to 'Crafts, Artists etc' would also find them a delight to use From the round to detail etc as they fit comfortable in your hand & I believe ergonomic too with the rubber type part of the brush I have found you have a better grip & no chance of slipping, I may be bias as I'm a 60yr 'Oldie' who's disabled & my hands shake a bit. I am happy to say I have not had any trouble using them without slipping & I would buy them anytime I needed more or replacement. I rate these brushes 5 star or a 100% perfect.

Andrex 9 Roll Natural Toilet Tissue 240 Sheets (Pack of 5, Total 45 Rolls)
Andrex 9 Roll Natural Toilet Tissue 240 Sheets (Pack of 5, Total 45 Rolls)
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Awh! THE ANDREX (PUP) TOILET ROLLS, 23 Mar 2013
Andrex 9 Roll Natural Toilet Tissue 240 Sheets (Pack of 5, Total 4.. Not much you can say about toilet rolls as they are what they say: 'Soft & Strong" & they are being used for what they are made for but are still 'Toilet Rolls plus an economy purchase.

Plastic Clear Spray Bottle
Plastic Clear Spray Bottle
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars H02! Plastic Clear Spray Bottle Plastic Clear Spray Bottle!, 23 Mar 2013
My hobby is 'Leather Work' & you have to keep your 'Leather' wet while embossing or carving it. I purchased one of: Plastic Clear Spray Bottle 500mg & it does just what you would expect from a 'Spray Bottle. Again yet another item it was not invented to do but some people could argue & say it does do what it says on the label!.

SHOP OF ACCESSORIES® - Wooden Orginal Pastry Brush *12 YEAR GUARANTEE*
SHOP OF ACCESSORIES® - Wooden Orginal Pastry Brush *12 YEAR GUARANTEE*
Offered by Palmer Riley Distribution Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars NO LONGER PASTRY BRUSH!, 23 Mar 2013
I purchased 2 of: Wooden Orginal Pastry Brush *12 YEAR GUARANTEE* & I am a Man & I don't bake or cook much, did not pay much attention to 12 year guarantee because I am using them for my 'Leather Work' glue & they are perfect. I had to cut part of the shaft off & gave the brush end a haircut & I can report that they work just fine."Job Done".

Perfect Day (Karaoke Instrumental Version)
Perfect Day (Karaoke Instrumental Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Day (Karaoke Version) (Instrumental Version), 31 Oct 2011
[...]I bought this MP3 Download as i am a "Neil Diamond Fan" I also downloaded UB40's version & steel drum version. Not to compare to Neil D's version but because after listening to them on the MP3 Program they cheered me up no end. Each version in it's own right is good background music so i download them all I am sorry it's such a bad review, but there is not much you can say about one download.!

The Greatest Hits And More
The Greatest Hits And More

5.0 out of 5 stars Englelbert Humperdink The Greatest Hits & More, 5 Sep 2011
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000N3SPAQ/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title: Englelbert Humperdink The Greatest Hits & More. *Please don't make the same mistake like this oldie at 58yrs. I like Engelbert's Album & would recommend to anyone that's looking for easy listening music. I love it from start to finish, it's also good as background music. *The mistake i made was downloading 3 tracks from the MP3 Store before buying this lovely album. (I don't like letting everyone know i'm disabled, housebound & have to take medication daily which causes Short Term Memory Loss[STML] & I ain't looking for sympathy, far from it). What with my bad memory i just picked the 3 downloads without listening to every track. My advice for what it's worth is: If your buying the Album great, but if you intend downloading please listen to all the tracks. I wished i had. Anyway i was pleasantly surprised at the Album because i knew most of the tracks & Engelbert is great Singer. I would say bye, bye, bye. (& don't be blinkered like me if you intend to download.

Piano Strings Tribute to Neil
Piano Strings Tribute to Neil

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano Strings Tribute to Neil Diamond, 25 Aug 2011
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Piano-Strings-Tribute-Neil-Various/dp/B0002VETHM/ref=sr_1_13?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1314309778&sr=1-13... I have just ordered this album thanks to Amazon.co.uk, I downloaded this album from iTunes & i enjoyed every track which is played excellently & is outstandingly nice to listen to, when you have some quiet time. I have only praise for this album & if you are a Neil Diamond fan or not, I would be surprised if you didn't know any of the tracks. A Great, great album. [NB: when i first used a PC i only knew of iTunes & after downloading the Album which was in Mpeg4 format, which was no use to WMP which would not play Mpeg4] Please don't make the mistake i did. I am really pleased Amazon.co.uk stocked it! 10-10 Amazon: Smashing!

Draper Expert 78924 6-Piece Soft-Grip Precision Screwdriver Set
Draper Expert 78924 6-Piece Soft-Grip Precision Screwdriver Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Counts - Draper Srewdriver Set, 6 Aug 2011
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001FCLV4Q/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title--Draper Expert 78924 6-Piece Soft-Grip Precision Screwdriver Set. I bought this 'Screwdriver Set' with no knowledge about them apart from the name 'Draper' which stands for quality & Wow! Quality is what i got from this item. I knew that the Screwdriver Set were Soft Grip & Expert Precision too. The head of each screwdriver in the set turns when you use them, which was a nice surprise as i never read any reviews about them.(I know, i should have) I would recommend this Draper Expert 6-Piece Soft-Grip Precision Screwdriver Set & Case for around £12.00 & you will not be disappointed with this set or the Case they came in, which is quality too. The Case has a catch on it which is sturdy, has Draper's name on it & there is no chance that Case will accidentally open. I am pleased with the Screwdriver Set & the Case & again, as for quality it ticks all the right boxes & i'm still smiling from ear to ear as i would have expected to pay double for this set, thanks Amazon:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3