Profile for Sally > Reviews

Content by Sally

Sally

Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great (Pragmatic Programmers)
Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great (Pragmatic Programmers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Goog resource for facilitating team activities, 6 May 2013
This book gives lots of practical advice for facilitating retrospectives but also facilitating meetings in general. In covers in detail techniques to use for getting information and analysis activities. It also covers how to control larger groups. Next week I'm facilitating a meeting of 20 people and I'm very pleased to get this kind of practical advice. I'm going to use the techniques described and I feel much more confident about the exercise that I'm going to do. I'd recommend this book to new facilitators however I'm sure that people with experience would learn something new too.

Origami Paper 100 sheets Designer Pattern Gift Pack (Set one)
Origami Paper 100 sheets Designer Pattern Gift Pack (Set one)
Offered by Folded Square Origami

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 7 April 2013
Great quality and speedy delivery. The paper has beautiful patterns and is of quite a heavy weight. I'm looking forwards to trying the other box.

Swatch Ladies Something New White Dial Watch
Swatch Ladies Something New White Dial Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Something New...again, 26 Mar. 2011
Nice watch but after 6 months the clasp broke. Additionally the strap really isn't very long, so if you're on the larger side I'd recommend that you consider a different watch. On the plus side, it's waterproof and it looks quite nice. I'm going to buy 'Something New' again although this time I'll make sure that I keep the warranty somewhere safe.