Profile for Tilly > Reviews

Tilly (Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
S&S quality pen refill ballpoint , 12 pieces medium BLUE , fits parker too
S&S quality pen refill ballpoint , 12 pieces medium BLUE , fits parker too
Offered by online uk seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Value refills, 3 Dec 2014
Bought these because so many pen refills had run out. Used them in the usual Parker pens but found that they also fitted pens we had been given by companies as a promotional gift. Paid more for a couple shopbought refills than we paid for these 12. Should keep us going for a while!

UNIVERSAL COOKER HOOD FILTERS WITH 2 GREASE SATURATION INDICATOR FILTERS & 1 CHARCOAL FILTER
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting filters, 3 Dec 2014
I have bought these previously and found they are really good value for money. They seem to last a good time before they need replacing and when they do the colour change of the filter is more noticeable than other brands. I cut them in two and then they exactly fit my cooker hood. Good purchase.

Johnson's Baby Powder - 500g
Johnson's Baby Powder - 500g
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Mild taculm powder, 3 Dec 2014
Soft and silky and with a mild fragrance. My husband and I both use this rather than other brands of talculm powder whose perfume can be a little overpowering, especially with the amount my husband likes to use. We like it.

12V Convenient Car Immersion Auto Electric Heater Water Drinks Boiling Boiler
12V Convenient Car Immersion Auto Electric Heater Water Drinks Boiling Boiler
Offered by SZDSHL Supply most item 8-18days arrive !

4.0 out of 5 stars Make hot drinks quickly, 3 Dec 2014
My husband has now used this to make a hot drink from cold water. The heater element is double and the unit has a clip to fix it to the top of the beaker to hold it in place if needed. He found it much quicker than his old one and said it boiled just as fast as the same amount of water in an electric kettle. Both 12v and 24v available - just make sure you choose the right one.

LG Harris 13190 Platinum Brush Set (Pack of 5)
LG Harris 13190 Platinum Brush Set (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brushes, great price, 3 Dec 2014
Having bought just one Harris brush for more than the cost of these five, I immediately bought these when I saw them to keep in for next time. Do not be put off by the appearance of the artificial bristles which are grey with white ends and do not shed. I used mine for varnish and the finish was as smooth as you would like. The metal section is stainless steel which is a great improvement on the old ones which rusted if not cared for properly.

UK Birds Sounds
UK Birds Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational app, 3 Dec 2014
This review is from: UK Birds Sounds (App)
This app does exactly what it says. It opens up with named pictures of all (they say) British birds and all you do is tap a picture to hear the birdsong. You have a picture, a name and a song. Bargain!

Colourworks 28cm Red Silicone Ladle
Colourworks 28cm Red Silicone Ladle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to the kitchen, 3 Dec 2014
When this arrived my first thought was that it was a little small. However, I filled it with water and transferred the water to my old ladle and they were the same size. The shape, which is more oval, was the deceiver. I have used it now and it works a treat.

VO5 Revive Me Daily 2in1 Shampoo 250ml
VO5 Revive Me Daily 2in1 Shampoo 250ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shampoo, poor conditioner, 3 Dec 2014
This is a creamy shampoo which lathers really well. I thought that it would be a good conditioner too so as not to have to use more than one bottle under the shower but it does not seem to work on my hair. Bottle is easy to grip and provided you shake the shampoo down before use, it does not suck back into the bottle.

Anika Kitchen Tongs with Soft Grip, Red
Anika Kitchen Tongs with Soft Grip, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to utensil pot, 3 Dec 2014
A little bit disappointed as I expected the tong section to be smaller and it is not easy to grip smaller articles. However, I have found that by squeezing in the right place I can use the whole of this area. They are nice and bright and I have used them for turning bacon and for taking small slices out of the toaster. With no instructions, I thought that they did not close up for storage, but I have found that if you pull the ring at the top, hey presto, they close up. I assumed the ring was for hanging them up.

Alan Titchmarsh 4Kg Robin Seed/ Mealworm Mix
Alan Titchmarsh 4Kg Robin Seed/ Mealworm Mix

5.0 out of 5 stars Queue for breakfast, 3 Dec 2014
The robins, tits and finches enjoy this mix as well as the robins. We now have four robin visitors instead of two so it works well. I usually put some on the ground and the rest on a plate enclosed by a feeder cage I have adapted to stop the jackdaws and crows from scoffing the lot. Nice mix of seed and suet with dried mealworms. Looks anaemic to me but the birds love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15