Profile for Tilly > Reviews

Fluval Colour Enhancing Flake Food 32g
Fluval Colour Enhancing Flake Food 32g
Offered by Fish-4-u

3.0 out of 5 stars Fish food, 15 Jan. 2015
The fish seem to like it but I haven't noticed much difference in their colour.

Woodland Wilf Waves his Wand Garden Gnome
Woodland Wilf Waves his Wand Garden Gnome
Offered by Online Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Another magical gnome, 15 Jan. 2015
Once again I have been delighted by these gnomes. The paintwork is excellent and the gnome will look great with the rest of my sister's collection.

63.5 x 33.9mm Labels, 24 Labels Per Page/Sheet x 25 A4 Sheets, Avery Code L7159 & J8159 Compatible - Labels4u ®TM
Offered by Labels4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Good labels, 2 Jan. 2015
Exactly what I needed at a very good price. Quality is excellent and I use them in my Dell 926 printer without problem.

Door Finger Plate x2 Clear
Door Finger Plate x2 Clear
Offered by diy falkirk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Door Finger Plate x2 Clear
These were for a door painted cream which is in constant use. As one lady reviewer recommended I cut out some wallpaper from the feature wall paper to place behind them and they look really good. Also the useful review about there being no screws meant that my husband was ready with them when the plates arrived. All in all well satisfied for so small an outlay.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spatula, Red
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spatula, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scraper, 2 Jan. 2015
When I opened this spatula I thought it was going to be too stiff to clean out jars and bottles but it works wonderfully well. Washes in the dishwasher and is bright and colourful. Am now buying more utensils to match as the old ones wear out.

Johnsons Skin-Eze Cream 50g
Johnsons Skin-Eze Cream 50g
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Jan. 2015
My dog was scratching her belly and undersides where she could reach. This dog does not like having "things" done to her and she is strong. With great effort I managed to get some cream on and now I just show her the bottle and she lies down ready for the application. Obviously she finds that it works and her skin has returned to its normal colour. Still doesn't like eye-gel though.

Charming V-neck pencil jersey dress with fashionable houndstooth pattern 3/4 Sleeved excellent for Evening / Formal / Party / Cocktail sizes 12-26 [plus sizes available]
Offered by Berry Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress shame about the sizing, 2 Jan. 2015
This is a really nice dress but I could not even get it on. I would probably have needed two sizes bigger.

S&S quality pen refill ballpoint , 12 pieces medium BLUE , fits parker too
S&S quality pen refill ballpoint , 12 pieces medium BLUE , fits parker too
Offered by online uk seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Value refills, 3 Dec. 2014
Bought these because so many pen refills had run out. Used them in the usual Parker pens but found that they also fitted pens we had been given by companies as a promotional gift. Paid more for a couple shopbought refills than we paid for these 12. Should keep us going for a while!

UNIVERSAL COOKER HOOD FILTERS WITH 2 GREASE SATURATION INDICATOR FILTERS & 1 CHARCOAL FILTER
Offered by Astra Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting filters, 3 Dec. 2014
I have bought these previously and found they are really good value for money. They seem to last a good time before they need replacing and when they do the colour change of the filter is more noticeable than other brands. I cut them in two and then they exactly fit my cooker hood. Good purchase.

Johnson's Baby Powder - 500g
Johnson's Baby Powder - 500g
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Mild taculm powder, 3 Dec. 2014
Soft and silky and with a mild fragrance. My husband and I both use this rather than other brands of talculm powder whose perfume can be a little overpowering, especially with the amount my husband likes to use. We like it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16