Profile for Surfergirl > Reviews

Surfergirl

Rooboard Balance Board and Core & Abdominal Trainer
Rooboard Balance Board and Core & Abdominal Trainer
Offered by Surfgym

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply put, this product really delivers the results, 4 Feb. 2013
I started shifting towards body weight training and especially HIIT sessions over the last couple of years. I became so happy with the results of this type of training that I gave up my gym membership.

My other great love is surfing.

I had been looking for, a simple piece of fitness equipment, that would complement my body weight sessions and also increase my balance and core stability for surfing, when I was told about the Rooboard.

I needed something extremely portable to carry with me to work and use while traveling. The size of the Rooboard initially attracted me. After using it, I was amazed how well it worked.

Simply put, this product really delivers the results. I have cut body fat and increased power, balance and agility. It has given me a lean and muscular body shape, with the type of definition that screams active, rather than gym trained.

I have also identified and worked on a couple of muscular imbalances that have increased my surfing performance.

Highly recommend. Looking forward to the day this is used for classes - it could get me back to the gym.