Profile for T. Coward > Reviews

Adios Max Maximum Strength Weight Loss Tablets - 100 Tablets
Offered by Direct Pharmacy
Price: 12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 23 Mar 2014
Now im only young in my twenties but they do help kick-start weight loss , I tried them a few years back too and I always lose around 4 pounds on them so I suppose they do help.

Lanes Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cream 28g
Lanes Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cream 28g
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cream I've had! :D, 21 Jan 2012
This cream is the best cream I've tried on my spot breakouts so far,

it dries them up and heals them really fast. it's amazing and cheap!

lookily they stock it at my local Home Bargains : ) great find +++

Beauty Formulas Cool Moist Cucumber Unblocks Pores 3 Minute Clay Mask 100ml
Beauty Formulas Cool Moist Cucumber Unblocks Pores 3 Minute Clay Mask 100ml
Offered by Health in The Post
Price: 1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with results :), 25 Oct 2011
I have just started using face masks as I tend to get oily skin with breakouts at times, I don't have loads of money to spend so when I came across this I had to buy it! lol

It has a really nice fresh scent to it not horrible at all.

It comes out in a nice mint green Thick liquid texture, it is slightly on the runny side though.

When I applied it, it felt so fresh and cooling, It dries quite fast unlike some others I've used, witch is great it says leave on for 3 minutes, but as I have quite oily skin I left it on for 20 -30 minutes depends what your skins like really.

After using it I washed it off with warm water and face felt so smooth and silky.

I would suggest using a moisturiser though after using it, as it could be too drying for some.

anyway after a week of using it my breakouts are so much less and my skin isn't nearly as oily anymore!

So overall great product, and for the price you cant go wrong :D

and it's Paraben free! thats a plus

will be buying again A+++

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse 200 ml
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse 200 ml
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colour :), 27 Sep 2010
Easy to apply, although when applying on arms make sure you do it evenly or else it can streak but for the body its perfect :D

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great calming feel :), 16 Aug 2010
I've been searching for something to calm my anxiety for ages now, and I've just come across( Quiet Life)

So I bought some, and took my first 2 pills after breakfast as you have to take them on a full stomach.

After about 30 minutes I started to feel really relaxed (not sleepy) it felt Like I just stepped out of a hot bath. :D

Also I usually get the shakes in public places even when I don't feel anxious, but today I went to the shops after I had 2 pills, and I felt much more calmer and relaxed about everything than usual.

So anyone looking to calm their anxiety I would try this first before you go to the doctors. A+++

Waialae Country Club (N64)
Waialae Country Club (N64)
Offered by total-gamer
Price: 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 22 May 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I like this game I don't get bored of it considering how old it is.