Profile for G. Euington > Reviews

To My Darling Wife on your 60th Birthday Card - Beautiful Verse three fold card
To My Darling Wife on your 60th Birthday Card - Beautiful Verse three fold card
Offered by THE PARTY & GIFT SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Supeb, 25 Dec. 2014
Searched everywhere for a card that would say what I wanted and this is it.

Philips HQ 177, 40 Scherkopfeinheit
Philips HQ 177, 40 Scherkopfeinheit

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 30 July 2014
Amazing value for money. Had previously bought cheaper versions which simply were not up to standard. These blades are very close cutting and I have ordered another set ready for when I need to replace them in 2 years time.

Blue Murder: Series 5 [DVD]
Blue Murder: Series 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Quentin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Blue Murder: Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Having watched all the previous series I was desperate to find series 5. This was the cheapest I could find and well worth the search.

Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades Refill (Pack of 4)
Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Blades Refill (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb blades, 10 Jun. 2014
Over the years I have tried many wet razors. The Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 is the best for me. These blades are on a repeat order because they are so good. Probably the closest shave I have ever had.

NEW: Shaving heads HQ167, HQ156, new, alternative and suitable (fits) for Philips / Philishave / Norelco older Coolskin rotary shavers.
Offered by shaver-parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but not for my razor., 10 Jun. 2014
There is nothing wrong with these shaver heads and they are great for the price. Unfortunately they didn't fit my razor which I am going to put down to being my fault. I have an older version of the Philips cool skin razor and I think these would be for the new version.

Battery for Logitech Harmony 720 Pro 880 Remote 785 885 890 900 One 3.7V 950mAh
Battery for Logitech Harmony 720 Pro 880 Remote 785 885 890 900 One 3.7V 950mAh
Offered by PowerShop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Jun. 2014
Excellent item at a super price. So much cheaper than branded products and it does the same job. It's been in my remote for quite a while and holds a charge for a long time. Highly recommended product.

BlackBerry Original D-X1 Li-Ion Battery for BlackBerry Storm2 / 8900
BlackBerry Original D-X1 Li-Ion Battery for BlackBerry Storm2 / 8900
Offered by Prime Communications

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 5 Jun. 2014
For a fraction of the price of a phone shop bought battery, this battery,delivers exactly what it claims to. Charged very quickly and held charge for three days. Well worth 5 stars

5 Cities® Lightweight Hardshell Travel Luggage Suitcase- 4 Wheel Spinner Trolley Bag 26" 63x48x28cm (25", PCF535 Black/White)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!!, 5 Jun. 2014
I was a bit sceptical about buying these cases because of the low price. How wrong was I ? This luggage is absolutely brilliant. So light and easy to move. The four wheels are excellent for moving the cases in comfort. The handles are are sensibly designed to fit snugly in the hand. Internally there are loads of pockets and zip up compartments to store just about anything. The combination lock is an added bonus which gives excellent security.
The delivery was remarkably quick and the items were well packaged. I have no hesitation recommending this luggage.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fragrance, 5 Jun. 2013
I bought this product because I like the smell of sandalwood. The lotion is very easily absorbed and the scent is nice and subtle

Crest Glide Floss Picks - 20-Pack
Crest Glide Floss Picks - 20-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 Jun. 2013
Having visited my dentist, it was recommended that I try these floss picks because of the narrow gap between my teeth. They work extremely well and the tension control on them allows a fit between all my teeth. This product does exactly what it is supposed and is great value.

Page: 1 | 2