Profile for trish > Reviews

FMM Textured Lace Set 3 - 4 Piece
FMM Textured Lace Set 3 - 4 Piece
Offered by Wedding Acrylics

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 22 Jun 2013
Easier to use than I thought just looking at the moulds, icing comes out of moulds quite easily would recommend

Andrew James Cake Decorating, Craft Modelling 8 Piece Tool Set
Andrew James Cake Decorating, Craft Modelling 8 Piece Tool Set
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 22 Jun 2013
Very pleased with this item, quite strong considering the price not flimsy like other cheap products. have bought a few items from Andrew James and am pleased with them all

Pickles, Relishes & Chutneys: Step-by-Step Recipes for Home Preserving
Pickles, Relishes & Chutneys: Step-by-Step Recipes for Home Preserving
by Catherine Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little book, 22 Jan 2013
Good little book for beginner and experienced alike, haven't made much from it but all the recipes look very appetizing. Would recommend it on my limited use.

The Savage Garden: Cultivating Carnivorous Plants
The Savage Garden: Cultivating Carnivorous Plants
by Peter D'Amato

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 22 Jan 2013
Up until now I have relied on Adrian Slacks book for advice and information on carnivorous plants, but someone recommended this one to me and I must say, I haven't been disappointed! What a fantastic book, with wonderful pictures and loads of helpful information on cultivation. Plus helpful advice for the novice grower. Cant recommend too highly.

Mary Berry's Christmas Collection: Over 100 Fabulous Recipes and Tips for a Trouble-free Festive Season
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 22 Jan 2013
Lovely book, up to Marys usual standard. I know other reviewers say her recipes are duplicated in other books, but as I don't have those books this one is fantastic for me with some wonderful recipes and nice pictures.

Busy Girls Guide to Cake Decorating: Create Impressive Cakes and Bakes No Matter What Your Time Limit
by Ruth Clemens

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 22 Jan 2013
Saw The Great British Bake off and that is why I bought this book, wasn't disappointed, you need to plough through the first part of the book, but as I am a novice cake decorator it was all informative to me, dont know if it would help experienced cake decorators much though. Love the little Barbie/Sindy doll throughout the book adds fun. And I like the way Ruth explains things. Found some really useful tips and instructions and overall would recommend this book to beginners.

Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by Classikool® Baking, Beauty & Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jan 2013
I am a novice cake decorator so ordered these with some trepidation. I needn't have worried have now used one and am totally impressed. No problem to fill (I used a glass to stand the bag in) and then just piped my butter cream, fantastic and the fact that the bags are big is a bonus as it gave me plenty to grip at the top while I was icing. The bags are strong and don't split or leak as others do. Also, I have washed the bag and will reuse it (don't tell the suppliers!). Would recommend these without hesitation

Cupcake French Swirl Extra Large Nozzle Tip, for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the pack, 14 Jan 2013
This nozzle is fantastic giving cakes a professional finish, all my friends were impressed when I produced my cakes decorated with this nozzle, would highly recommend

Silicone Mould Brick Icing Cake Cupcake Decoration
Silicone Mould Brick Icing Cake Cupcake Decoration
Offered by Cupcake Moulds

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a clear sharp mould, 14 Jan 2013
Although I havent used this item yet I can see that the mould is not as clear and sharp as I expected, there are drag/drip marks inside the mould which means the impression will not be clean.