Profile for LizzieBennet > Reviews

Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g
Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g
Offered by Thornit Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff!, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
My dogs have been suffering from canker for a long time and despite several (very expensive) visits to the vet and the use of various drops and ear cleaners, nothing seemed to help relieve their symptoms. I decided to try Thornit after reading favourable reviews and I'm very glad I did. The powder is quite easy to apply and my dogs didn't seem to mind it at all - they usually hide up when they see me get the ear drops out of the cupboard, but weren't at all worried about having a light dusting of powder in their ears. After one application my dogs stopped shaking their heads and scratching their ears, and after the second day of using Thornit their ears look lovely and clean and not sore at all. Although it comes in a small bottle, it's very economical in use and should last for ages. Wish I'd found this stuff sooner!

Killing Bono [DVD]
Killing Bono [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pete Postlethwaite

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Killing Bono [DVD] (DVD)
I think Killing Bono is a very charming, funny and entertaining film. I'm not a U2 fan, but luckily this film focuses on the McCormick brothers and their desperate attempts to achieve the same sort of fame and fortune as their former schoolmates. There are good performances from Robert Sheehan and the late Pete Postlethwaite, but for me Ben Barnes steals the show with his very endearing portrayal of Neil McCormick, who's envy and bitterness towards U2 lead him to make one disastrous mistake after another.