Profile for Ongar broken lock forward > Reviews

Content by Ongar broken l...

Ongar broken lock forward

Page: 1 | 2
The Olivia Collection Childrens Digital Chronograph Black & Silver Sports Watch
The Olivia Collection Childrens Digital Chronograph Black & Silver Sports Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch did not work, 22 Feb 2014
Perhaps I was just unlucky but this watch did not work. This in itself was not a huge problem as I thought it would be a simple case of requesting an exchange for a new watch. However the customer service from this supplier proved to be extremely poor. First they offered to send me a new battery to fit myself. I did not want to do this in case it was not the battery and then I might be liable for fiddling with the watch. I returned it, asking for an exchange and not the same watch back. Unfortunately, they sent me the same watch back, with the same problem of it continually resetting itself plus an additional problem of there being condensation on the watch face. They said I must have got it near water - I hadn't even allowed my son to wear it until we were sure it was ok,so it definitely had not been near water, and their laughable advice was to "put it on a radiator". I was by now getting a little fed up with them and felt we were not getting anywhere. I said that I wanted it finally resolved by means of a refund, not an exchange as I had lost faith in them. Unfortunately, I received no further reply from them so had to file a claim with Amazon. I have now received a full refund through Amazon, but am disappointed it had to come to this. I feel it could have been resolved weeks ago. I definitely would not recommend this supplier but as for the watch, yes it was defective, but perhaps this was just a one off. I will never know now.

3.5mm Headphone Audio Splitter - WHITE - Gold Plated - Stereo 3.5mm Jack to 2 x 3.5mm Sockets - Indigo Banana Media
Offered by Indigo Banana Media
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 April 2013
Bought for my kids to share their headphone on single ipad or iPod on car trips. Does the job and great value. Recommend.

Sennheiser PMX 685i Sports In-Ear Neckband Headphones
Sennheiser PMX 685i Sports In-Ear Neckband Headphones
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 April 2013
Used for running, very comfortable. I've been through various headphone for running over the years, these best so far. Would recommend.

Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Black
Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Black
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 13 Dec 2012
Easy to set up, used a lot by my son when gaming with his pals, good for Skype. Cheap price but good all round performance. Recommended.

British Made Netball Ring from the Avonstar Classic Range (Robust Bracket, 2 years warranty) made in Britain. With top quality 3mm twine net.
Offered by Avonstar
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and well made, 13 Dec 2012
Got this for the garden. Is really well made and looks like it will be really durable. No signs of rust yet! Recommended.

Large Display Magnetic Digital Kitchen Timer - rubberised finish - Black
Large Display Magnetic Digital Kitchen Timer - rubberised finish - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and useful gadget, 13 Dec 2012
Good value useful gadget for getting those cooking timings right. A little fiddly to set up but the countdown feature is really good especially when you are trying to do a Jamie 15 minute meal. Recommend

Sekonda Gents Brown Dial Date Strap WR Watch 3882
Sekonda Gents Brown Dial Date Strap WR Watch 3882
Offered by Simply Gifted Online
Price: 19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Dec 2012
Didn't want to spend too much on a watch and looked around. This has all I wanted and was a really cheap price, unexpected bonus was the luminous display - this works really well in the middle of the night. Wasn't expecting that for such a cheap watch. Recommended.

Miele Type U Replacement Filter Bag for S7000 Upright Series
Miele Type U Replacement Filter Bag for S7000 Upright Series
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Dec 2012
Not much to say but good value and do the job. Surprised how long they last, was expecting to be changing more often. Recommended.

Raleigh Folding Work Stand
Raleigh Folding Work Stand
Price: 68.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Dec 2012
Wasn't sure what to expect but other reviews were positive so I took the chance. Wasn't disappointed really fast delivery and makes such a difference. Changed brake cables and adjusted brakes that night, so much easier on a stand. Wish I'd bought one years ago. Folds up nicely to store away. For a home mechanic worth it,and saves you the cost and time of taking to local bike shop. My experience of local shops has been mixed, and it's really not that difficult to do yourself. Really pleased, highly recommended.

Mountain High: Europe's 50 Greatest Cycle Climbs
Mountain High: Europe's 50 Greatest Cycle Climbs
by Daniel Friebe
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for any cyclist, 13 Dec 2012
Great value and beautifully presented. I've done a few of the climbs but want to do more. Great value highly recommended

Page: 1 | 2