Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer "ann-nybo"

Birkenstock Gizeh, Women's Sandals, Pearl White, 6 UK Regular, 39 EU
Birkenstock Gizeh, Women's Sandals, Pearl White, 6 UK Regular, 39 EU
Offered by Base
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals!, 16 Jun. 2014
The colour is lovely, looks smashing on summer tanned feet :) Make sure to up one size from your regular shoesize.

BIOVITAL REJUVENATING FACE CREAM - Lifting Care (45 - 55 years)
BIOVITAL REJUVENATING FACE CREAM - Lifting Care (45 - 55 years)
Offered by Bonus market

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Dec. 2013
I found this face cream when on summer holiday in Bulgaria - and it really is the best face cream I`ve ever had. The smell is lovely and the cream leaves my skin velvety soft. What bliss to find it here on Amazon!

Yogabum Classic Collection Non-Slip Yoga Mat Towels (Cotton Candy Pink)
Yogabum Classic Collection Non-Slip Yoga Mat Towels (Cotton Candy Pink)
Offered by Yogabum Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the work, but disappointed by colour, 6 Nov. 2013
I have just joined a Bikram Yoga group - and discovered fairly quickly that my beach towel just wasn`t the right towel for hot yoga... I am happy with a fast delivery, I am happy with the size and that it stays on my mat all through the workout. I am happy with the way it absorbs and I am happy with the handy bag included, as this also is big enough for my yoga clothes. But, I was very disappointed by the colour; it really is far from the bright and jolly pink in the photo. Bleak, pastel faded pink really wasn`t what I was looking for. I had decided to order another towel, but am more reluctant now - as I fear the other colours are as faded as this one. If colours don`t matter that much, I highly recommend it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2013 6:10 PM GMT