Profile for laura > Reviews

Content by laura

laura

Page: 1 | 2
Birkenstock Gizeh, Womens-Adults' Sandals, Blue, 5 UK (38 EU)
Birkenstock Gizeh, Womens-Adults' Sandals, Blue, 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by jomodo

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, 16 Nov. 2013
very comfortable everyday sandals, I used them for the whole summer and was very satisfied.
Price is very convenient as well !

HP Deskjet 1000 Printer
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 16 Nov. 2013
I was undecided whether to buy one or not, since I have it I have been realising how useful it has been!
Highly recommend this product!

Staedtler Textsurfer Classic 364 WP8 Highlighter Pen - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 25 Oct. 2013
Cheap and handy, however there are some colours which are too dark to use on books such as the purple and the fucsia.

Catherine Lansfield Monster Club - Monkey bed cushion - childrens cushions / Travel cushion Bedroom accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 25 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my friend, who loved it!
It is the right size and it is much cuter in real life!

Hate List
Hate List
by Jennifer Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring and slow, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Hate List (Paperback)
I started this book at the beginning of them summer, after a month I stopped reading it.
The idea behind the story is very interesting, and the book is written in a simple manner.
However, nothing exciting ever happens in the book - I got bored of reading it when I was half way.

JVC HA-F150-R-E Gumy Headphones - Red
JVC HA-F150-R-E Gumy Headphones - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Oct. 2013
Arrived very quickly! The volume is very loud, don't even have to put the Ipod volume to the max to hear it well.
Very satisfied

Triumph Stylish Sensation Shirt Women's Camisole Vanille Large
Triumph Stylish Sensation Shirt Women's Camisole Vanille Large
Offered by MissyB2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 25 Oct. 2013
I used it the first week, but after a couple of days I found a hole in it. I probably must have done it myself, but the material is very bad, easily rips.

Authentic Pigment 14 oz. Pigment-Dyed Large Canvas Tote, Java, OS
Authentic Pigment 14 oz. Pigment-Dyed Large Canvas Tote, Java, OS
Offered by HiveTees-US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Oct. 2013
I use this bag to carry my laptop, books, lunch and sports change to university.
I needed a big bag to fit all the material i needed throughout my day - this is perfect.
You can fit anything in it without looking like a huge geek.
Highly recommend this!

Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - 01 Nude Beige
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - 01 Nude Beige

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 25 Oct. 2013
I have used this product for a while now. What I like about it is that it is easy to apply on your skin with simply a small brush or directly with your finger. I used it for both dark circles and to cover up other spots. Highly recommend this product.

Grey Sock Sleeve for Ipod, MP3 / MP4, Mobile Phones
Grey Sock Sleeve for Ipod, MP3 / MP4, Mobile Phones

2.0 out of 5 stars Stretched out, 25 Oct. 2013
When I got it, it was the perfect size for my ipod. With time it stretched out a lot, and i can't use it anymore as my Ipod falls out..

Page: 1 | 2