Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
iPad Mini 2 Case iPad Mini 3 Case Cover Uhippo Ultra Slim Lightweight Silk Grain PU Leather Case Stand Cover for Apple iPad Mini 2 (iPad Mini Retina) iPad Mini 3 Stars and the Sun
Offered by JUYESVEE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and design, 15 Aug. 2015
Bought the moon and stars design and it is exactly as pictured and pretty good quality. The case stands up pretty well too due to the fuzzy fabric inside for the iPad to rest on so it does not slip. The case is a little thinner than I expected but as it is described as being slim I guess I should not have been surprised. Therefore if you are looking for a very hard-wearing case this may not be it although it covers and fits the iPad so well as well as feeling like it can take some drops and be fine that you might like in anyway.

Tumblr
Tumblr

1.0 out of 5 stars won't let me log in, 23 July 2015
This review is from: Tumblr (App)
It keeps saying it can't connect to tumblr (despite my mobile Android app working and there being nothing wrong with my account!) I have tried loads of things including uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my kindle, checking and checking my username and password and installing the latest updates and nothing has worked! The app used to work but for some reason no longer lets me log in which is frustrating and makes the app useless.

Nintendo Handheld Console 2DS - Black/Blue
Nintendo Handheld Console 2DS - Black/Blue
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Aug. 2014
Comfortable to hold and so much sturdier than the other DS consoles! I always had the problem of my DS breaking at the point where the two screen hinge was but not with this one. It's bright, strong and I don't even mind about the mono speaker.

Stylist UK
Stylist UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Stylist UK (App)
I love the layout and the magazine itself! The articles are really interesting and I found the layout of the articles easy to navigate such as the plus signs for more information and the arrows for a scrolling section. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
This game is so much fun and can keep me occupied for ages there's challenges and missions and characters to collect!

Amazon Music with Prime Music
Amazon Music with Prime Music

1.0 out of 5 stars ridiculous, 31 Mar. 2014
Doesn't work on kindle fire but it works beautifully on my phone please fix it so that it works on kindle fire hd

WMA Rock Fashion Cool Friendship Multi Colorful Skull Bead Loose Chain Bracelet
WMA Rock Fashion Cool Friendship Multi Colorful Skull Bead Loose Chain Bracelet
Offered by VRealityUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but not as described, 7 Nov. 2013
The description said that the beads were turquoise/Howlite but they are neither. They are clearly made of plastic which isn't bad itself unless you were expecting gemstones - you'll be disappointed. The colours are also considerably brighter than in the picture (to some may seem childishly so) and the elastic is quite thin. However all in all a cute and lovely bracelet I just wish the description was more accurate!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sever (The Chemical Garden, Book 3)
Sever (The Chemical Garden, Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not a satisfying ending, 16 July 2013
If you want to read something sad then this is the book for you! It was mostly enjoyable but I feel the story could have been resolved better. Nonetheless this is an interesting read that really makes you think and seems to make a statement about the human race.

Uhura's Song (Star Trek)
Uhura's Song (Star Trek)
by Janet Kagan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 16 July 2013
Probably my favourite star trek novel! The storyline was heartwarming and funny but it also had a kind of point to it that at the end leaves you smiling.

Doctor's Orders (Star Trek: The Original Series Book 50)
Doctor's Orders (Star Trek: The Original Series Book 50)

5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent read, 16 July 2013
I loved this book and would definitely recommend it as it was entertaining, funny and keeps up with the themes of TOS!

Page: 1 | 2