Profile for P. Noyes > Reviews

Transcend 16GB DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi
Transcend 16GB DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi
Price: 88.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality video, 23 July 2014
Compact and easy to use. Good quality pictures. Should come with a removable window mount though.

Philips Azur GC4870/02 2600W Steam Iron with Automatic Safety Shut Off
Philips Azur GC4870/02 2600W Steam Iron with Automatic Safety Shut Off
Price: 69.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 28 Jun 2013
Having put up with my more expensive,leaky Bosch for far too long, buying this was a great decision.
Excellent product, creases just disappear and ironing is made easier.
Only issue is I do accidentally activate the deep steam button, but it is not a real problem.
I still hate ironing but I get through it more quickly thanks to a good product. Highly recommend this iron.

Acer Aspire Z5801 24 inch Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i5 2320 3.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD-RW, LAN, WLAN, TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good computer but noisy, 21 Jan 2013
I like the touch screen, although I use it less than on my Eepad or Acer Vivo laptop where the dynamics suit screen plus keyboard. On a large PC it is just a bit far away, but useful occasionally.

I do find it noisy though and assumed this was standard being on the desktop until I bought some Dells for work which were very quiet indeed.

Overall the all in one design is spot on (assuming the screen does not fail) and is a lot easier on the wires and plugs!

I did try to add an HDMI feed for my cable TV but cannot get it to look at anything but the standard aerial input. Very frustrating but just have a small 22" TV instead and can watch TV while working on the PC, so better really.