Profile for country girl > Reviews

country girl

Page: 1 | 2
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Offered by brands online uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
Brilliant product, so simple but it works a treat! I have the tidiest cupboards ever now.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Gtechonline

5.0 out of 5 stars I've waited years for this!, 2 Jan 2013
I can't praise the Gtech AirRam enough - it certainly deserves its rave reviews and more. The battery even clicks off the upright part and can be charged anywhere to suit you, away from the machine if necessary. The battery charge lasts a surprisingly long time. I have quite a large farmhouse with a mixture of hard and carpeted floors and the Gtech whizzez round them all using only one bar of the four available. The floors, as others have said, actually appear cleaner than when done with my Dyson Animal - and oh so very much easier on the back!!

Cuisinart SSB1U Soup Maker, Black
Cuisinart SSB1U Soup Maker, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant machine, 13 April 2012
This really is a brilliant little machine. Once I discovered (from another person's review) that there is no need to saute the onions (which always burnt the butter or oil on the bottom plate) the only problem I had with this soup maker was resolved. Now I bung all the ingredients in, set to 30 minutes, bring to a brisk boil on high, turn to low and leave it to switch itself off when ready. It then just needs to be switched to blend for a minute or two before pouring out into the soup plates, perfect result every time! Even the self cleaning is simple. I can't recommend this machine enough...it really is brilliant.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 2:29 PM GMT

Canon DCC-1450 Soft Case for PowerShot S110, S100 or S95
Canon DCC-1450 Soft Case for PowerShot S110, S100 or S95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 17 Aug 2011
This is a great case for the Canon S95. This camera must be the best compact camera in the world and you'll want it with you at all times. This case is just the job as it fastens on your belt at the waist and has a lift up magnetic top so you can access the camera very quickly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 17 Aug 2011
Despite being far from elegant, these are my favourite footwear of all time. I've had one pair for over two years and a second pair for almost one year. I wear them so much that the soles are starting to disintegrate on both pairs and the fabric has worn off the toes! Time to buy yet another pair and great to find them on Amazon. They are extremely comfortable, great with jeans (even if my family think they are 'so not cool') and I really do wear them all the time, in the house, out for walks, shopping, on holiday....everywhere. I don't find them particularly heavy but I do feel I could walk for miles in them...and do.

Powabyke X Byke 6 Mens Electric Bike - Silver, 18 Inch
Powabyke X Byke 6 Mens Electric Bike - Silver, 18 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike, 1 Feb 2011
I love cycling but found it increasingly more difficult as I got older in the hilly terrain where I live. The purchase of this brilliant bike gave me back the freedom to cycle anywhere! It quite literally takes the hills away and makes pedalling easy. I do need a spare battery to carry with me as the battery range varies with strong head winds, weight of the rider etc. I have panniers on the back which holds the spare battery, charger, any shopping I do on the way etc. The bike is sturdy and very well made, resembling a Raleigh mountain bike. My bike is now two years old and as good as new despite many country miles. The battery is cylindrical and sits where you would normally have a drinks bottle. Although marketed on here as a man's bike it is actually a unisex model. I love this bike and strongly recommend it, provided you purchase an extra battery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2011 3:41 PM BST

Proporta iPhone 4 iPhone 4S Leather Case with Aluminum Lining - Protective High Quality Flip Cover with Magnetic Closure and Pinstripe Lining
Offered by Proporta

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy case, 8 Nov 2010
Like a few others on here I found this leather case very slightly loose but after fitting a clear case (back and sides) on my phone it then fitted this leather case perfectly and gives great protection to my precious iphone4.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2010 2:30 PM GMT

Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green)
Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 May 2010
I bought this for a 14 month old girl and it is perfect for her. She gets on and off herself and scuttles about the house several times every day. It folds up easily and is taken with her on visits to Grandma etc. Although very portable it is well constructed and durable. This is an excellent little first bike for this age and stage, before moving on to a wooden two-wheeled 'balance' bike.

Acti-Fry by Tefal AL800040  Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, White, OLD
Acti-Fry by Tefal AL800040 Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, White, OLD
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 24 Nov 2009
I have had the Tefal Actifry now for several weeks and it has become the most used gadget in my kitchen. I really don't know what I would do without it now! Apart from the delicious chips there are the stir-fry meals it does so well, the roast winter vegetables in chopped tomato sauce, the beautifully done sausages, chicken drumsticks and so much more all cooked to perfection in very little oil. There is no cooking smell and no splashes as it is lidded. The non-stick surfaces are so easy to clean and can be popped in the dishwasher. This is definitely a 5 star product....just buy it!

Draper 69933 Safety Helmet with Ear Defenders and Visor
Draper 69933 Safety Helmet with Ear Defenders and Visor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great safety helmet!, 22 July 2009
I bought this to wear when using my brushcutter/strimmer. I had a slight problem at first figuring out how to fit it together as the instructions were dire but after a few minutes it was pretty obvious and quite simple. The helmet does its job perfectly; the clear visor gives great vision and keeps flying debris from hitting your face and the ear defenders cut out the engine noise. Just what I needed!

Page: 1 | 2